Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,603 members, 7,951,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Test In Delloite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test In Delloite (1374 Views)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test In PH. / FCMB Sent Me A Message For Test In Abuja For Direct Sales / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test In Delloite by Bunmionga(f): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2010
i have a test in delloite on tuesday. anybody with any information that can help, please save a soul o, tanx and God bless
Re: Test In Delloite by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2010
The test at Delloite is always of the GMAT format.

Most likely its gonna be in three parts, a verbal section that is very loaded(a very lenghty passage,synonyms and antonyms),a mathematical section(slightly easy questions) .The second part consists of an IQ section(pretty difficult i must confess,you just must work your way to the answer) and the third part is an essay.

My advise is this,be composed,time conscious and start from the quantitative section, u'l conserve time for the verbal part.

Lastly pray for a bit of luck, I wrote the first test two weeks ago,I was told i didnt meet their cutoff mark but i may still be considerd.Fortunately,only 4 guys passed the test that day and i was called for the second test.

All the best.
Re: Test In Delloite by ikegil: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2010
thanks

Re: Test In Delloite by Agbo2(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2010
For the second test, you will be asked to write an essay on topical issues in Nigeria.
Re: Test In Delloite by chamber2(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2010
pls house how do i apply for a job at deloite? I v tried using their website but could not get a link for the submission of my cv.Pls kindly advise/direct me on house to send my cv to them.

tanx to all.
Re: Test In Delloite by POSIBILITY(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Priceworth, could you please let the house know the essay topic in the third part of deloitte test? This is for the benefits those who are yet to be invited but seriously preparing, ONE LOVE.
Re: Test In Delloite by chamber2(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
@POSIBILITY

how do i send in my cv?
one love
Re: Test In Delloite by POSIBILITY(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Priceworth, could you please let the house know the essay topic in the third part of deloitte test? This is for the benefits of those who are yet to be invited but seriously preparing, ONE LOVE
Re: Test In Delloite by Bunmionga(f): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2010
@ priceworth. tank u so much. i rily hope and pray i pass.
Re: Test In Delloite by chamber2(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2010
@Bunmi onga

pls house how do i apply for a job at deloite? I v tried using their website but could not get a link for the submission of my cv.Pls kindly advise/direct me on house to send my cv to them.

tanx to all.
Re: Test In Delloite by Bunmionga(f): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2010
u can forward ur CV to recruitmentNG@delloite.com
Re: Test In Delloite by chamber2(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2010
@Bunmi onga

tanx
Re: Test In Delloite by Bunmionga(f): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
hi guys, tanx for ll ur help, can you pls help me out with the second test, wat topical issues did u write on. tanx dear. i have the second test tuesday morning
Re: Test In Delloite by Bunmionga(f): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2010
@ priceworth and agbo,
pls can i get u guys number so i can call u and find out some tins abt deloitte. tanx. dis ma num 08055269612, 07062879628

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Customer Care And Sales Canvaser Interview / United Nation - Carbon Credit Opportunity Offer / Value Added Service Engineer ( Need A New Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.