Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,291 members, 7,904,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

Help Oyinbo Want To Kill Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Oyinbo Want To Kill Me (1065 Views)

I Want To Kill Myself / ****na To Break Into The 9ja Community Is The Key For Oyinbo Princess**** / Getting Rid Of Bed Bugs -how To Kill Bed Bugs Part 11 By CHOGON FACILITIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Oyinbo Want To Kill Me by segedelove: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2007
helo landers, Pls I need advise on my status I am well experince in IT and adminst bn work with a Multinatioinl coy based in Nig for over 4yrs now I poses a Grd Diploma From IDPM, NIM, and OND also I ve MCP, OCA I just passed IMIS Higerh Dipma of UK so will be going 4 a 1 Yr Degree progm @ Uni Greenwich UK BY END OF 2007 but I need to change my job they are just explointing (french) my knowlegde but I dont have a degree so I am a bit confused PLS CAN ANY ONE HELP OUT
Re: Help Oyinbo Want To Kill Me by DisGuy: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2007
we are not computers you know!

calm down and type the whole thing again
Re: Help Oyinbo Want To Kill Me by anifel20(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
My brother you better take it easy, their are not many jobs outside and since you are leaving the country at the end of the year I suggest you stay put and bear the pain for some time. When you get to Greenwich try and acquire a degree in case you are coming back to Nigeria, but if you are coming to start your own computer firm then I suggest you concentrate more on getting experience that you will need. I will only employ you to sit tight and get the best out of the current situation you are passing through. I need you to believe that all will be well.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Geography (a Discipline That Deals With Knowledge) Forum. / 7 Misconceptions You May Be Having About Job Interviews - Job Interview Myths / Information About CLAP NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.