Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,597 members, 7,901,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' (8745 Views)

Wayne Rooney And Coleen Welcome Second Son Klay / Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker / Wayne And Coleen Rooney Reveal Sex Of Their Unborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by agabaI23(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2010
The way Thesun serialised Cole's issue was alarming. They featured him in every issue, called him rat at the slightest opportunity. But hey, crouch did worse by paying pro, it only lasted a week in the news and noone mentioned it again. Rooney is now called Cheating hubby not rat Rooney and I bet his case will be forgotten before a week is over.

These guys are disgusting.

I posted a comment about it in news of the world and they refused to publish it.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by bxcode(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
Non of these stuff makes any sense, must the press always track celeb as if they are on parol, first it was JT and AC, now its WR, maybe Rio will be next, MTF
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by deebsman1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
But y all d noise about all those english players, how about our own 'super chickens' players? Besides, folks guessing his poor form during the world cup might be due to this, were those pple that would just jump 2 post replies wtout really reading what a topic might be about. It was alleged that Rooney engaged in the act,  sometimes around last years october, so how did that got to affect his form during the world cup? Was it not around that time the he was on top of his form?? Abeg pple, read b4 posting bs.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by forkinsonlolo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
it so sad but this can never happen in NIGERIA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Shinatu: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
cold:

This just goes to confirm my suspicions that fidelity is overrated.This News of the World sef,their own that to dey go all out to wreck homes,assasinate characters,smear images etc,na wa o.Anything Rupert Murdoch own na so,from Fox News to NotW.

P.s why am i no longer recieving notifications on topics i hav made comments on inspite of the fact that i havn't adjusted my settings

You are right, fidelity is overrated and will continue to be overrated, with the way the world worships sex, a young boy is exposed to love-peddlers at age 14,  advertisements of everyday products depict sex and you expect him to keep to one woman once he is married? Many of you them are far gone before marriage!
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by austine92(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2010
U never can tell when this vultures is gonna devour their prey. The RED DEVILS he thinks he is untouchable
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by seunmsg(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
It is just absolute irrationality to expect all this celebrities with all their fame, wealth and popularity to stick to just a lady. It will never happen so, we are still going to witness loads of scandals such as this.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by sirt1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
This Albino guy no even get class. Na charge and fuch girl he dey follow. What about the classic Aristos? A bi Aristo no dey England? Yeye boy. If na Chelsea player now, the thread would av moved to 100 pages withing 5 hrs. All the Man U fans are hypocrites-------Shame on u all.

Chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by dextype: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
I wonder if the English press is interested in the success of the Three Lions after all. They will destroy their stars and complain about their non-performances.
Leave the guy alone abeg!
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Goldenmeda(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2010
no blame d man, TOTO dey sweet more dan honey
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by chelseabmw(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2010
cool cool
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
Kilode?!:

At least he did it with a Woman, Unlike those Gayners! and FC Chelsissys  undecided undecided wink smiley grin grin grin

Rooney no too try sha, But he will pay a small penance by hitting the inside of that yeye Emirati net 7 times in December  cool cool

One United!!!

U be heavy MUMU, what has EMIRATES got to do with ur stupid RANDY UGLY PLAYER
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Absu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
bad bele pple.make una leave am alone. he is a star 4 weda he 4k toto or not angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Kilode1: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
kayci_d77:

U be heavy MUMU, what has EMIRATES got to do with your silly RANDY UGLY PLAYER

Hahaha

Who be this Yeye person wey dey vomit all over my comment? grin grin grin

I just announced the small price he'll have to pay for his alleged infidelity.

In case the point is lost on you, I will explain further;

This "alleged error" by Rooney will cost his opponents some points, the wounded Lion will now have to pay for his "sins" by charging harder at their behinds.   grin

You fine pass am? grin cheesy
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by jchublue: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
Great article. Wayne Rooney has scored an own goal

Check http://woahnigeria./

Hilarious stuff
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by harakiri(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2010
All we keep hearing is how male celebrities slept with this and that (Tiger Woods comes to mind) but nobody talks about how their wives starved them of sExXX. It must always be the man's fault.How unfortunate.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Vavavoom(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2010
For me,
there are 33 men trapped 700m underneath a mine in Chile who may never earn a quarter of Wazza's annual pay in their lifetime!Things should be kept in perspective.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by jude33084(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
So as "beautiful" as roneys wife, roney nor satisfy.
Let me c wat d english fans will do dis time. And I dont think roney will be able 2 take d pressure
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by princepee: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
kai! so its now rooney's turn, all this sport guys self them no dey try,  they should learn 4rom 2face,  ve children forget marriage
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by joeruano1: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2010
make una leave my rooney alone. na ashi im shine .im nor kill person, una hear?
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by penpen14(f): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2010
yet again another footballer who thinks he can do what he likes because he has money
how pathetic
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by yousouph(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
Rooney tasted another soup. No big deal grin
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
Who is wayne rooney? undecided
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^ The guy that took you for short time recently. You didnt even ask for his name
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Thespecialone(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
I'm an life long man u supporter. Rooney's innocent until proven guilty.

That's why I like Giggs and Scholes. Excellent family man. No issues.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by 2old4that(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2010
One thing for sure is,
he will still do it again.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by mikeoscar: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2010
All we keep hearing is how male celebrities slept with this and that (Tiger Woods comes to mind) but nobody talks about how their wives starved them of sExXX. It must always be the man's fault.How unfortunate.

Not a good enough reason for infidelity bro. If a wife "starves" her husband of sex, there are other ways to make peace and get back together and not risking infecting her with STDs and shaming her in the public like this. BTW Tigerwood was just a slowpoke.
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by shilling(f): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2010
Disappointing. . .

FOREVER UNITED!!
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by Ranoscky(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
Dayokanu

grin grin grin

So u mean say Ileke Idi na Call gurl? undecided
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ranoscky:

Dayokanu

grin grin grin

So u mean say Ileke Idi na Call gurl? undecided

I no talk anything o Make she no pour hot coal on my head
Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by icare1: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2010
HMMM, HOW WOMEN HUMBLE MEN. WHO SAYS WOMEN ARE NOT THE MOST POWERFUL, IN THE FACE OF A MARRIAGE VOW A MAN CAN BE PULL DOWN HIS PANT FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, SURE IT IS NOT ENJOYMENT BUT WEAKNESS.

THE ONE WHO TEMPTS YOU HAS POWER OVER YOU, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. SEDUCTION IS TEMPTATION THE ONE WHO IS TEMPTED IS THE FISH IN THE NET.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackburn Vs Arsenal (4 - 3) On Saturday 17th September 2011 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (2 - 1) On March 12th 2012 / Neymar Or Ronaldo:Who Is More Skillful?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.