Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,379 members, 7,920,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

Strictly For Football Betting Losers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Strictly For Football Betting Losers (1084 Views)

How To Make 100k To 500k Monthly From Football Betting. / Did You Know That Savers Are Losers? Here's How / Strictly For Those Interested To Earn Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Football Betting Losers by zinnocollinson(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is strictly for those who are tired of losing their money on Football Betting

It is very painful to place a bet on a game only to end up losing your money.

It is even more painful when the money you used in placing that bet was borrowed, it may even be your last cash at that time.

After placing over 30 bets in a month, you still discovered that you lost more money than you won.

This is not fair.

This wasn't what you were expecting when you joined the betting industry....

As a matter of fact, if you had never joined the betting industry, you would have been in a more better position financially than you are now.

So that it doesn't feel like you are the one doing somethings wrong, you went ahead to pay for games.

You paid for fixed games, sure games, and yet you still lose heavily.

I know this sounds very painful, but it is the truth.

Even if you had lost so much, you are still there, you are still placing bets everyday even if it loses.

You just cannot figure out what exactly is wrong.

Here is the problem.......

Back then in 2017 when I joined the betting industry, I lost more money than I had ever saved in years.

I could remember how I borrowed money from PAYLATER loan service and wasted everything in just two nights.

It is an absolutely scary stuff

I would search for professional tipsters all over the internet; they'll always make promises they'll never be able to keep.

At one time, I was broke and a friend sent me 2,000 naira just to be able to feed, I blew all of it away because of one so called expert tipster.

Now here is why this is absolutely dangerous

Sure games don't exist.

What you see all over the internet are just strategies to make you part with your money.

Nobody can predict the outcome of a game correctly 100% of the time, nobody. My friend nobody.

If for one reason you always lose your bets, it is because you cannot control the outcome of those bets.

But what if I show you how to make money even if you lose a bet.....

After my first 6 months in the betting industry, I did a research on Forex traders and Crypto Currency traders.

To me, there is no much difference between Sport betting, Forex trading, and Crypto Currency trading.

I learnt what Forex traders do to make their money..... I even read a book on "How To Start Your Own Sport Investment Company" and the principle was the same.

You see..... there are some very powerful things you can do now that will make the bookies to limit your betting account. You can use this little secret to start making money and forever say good by to your losing days.

I have written a short note about how this works. You can read it here

https://www.nairaland.com/5091051/lose-bet-without-losing-money
Re: Strictly For Football Betting Losers by richardmba(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
zinnocollinson:
This is strictly for those who are tired of losing their money on Football Betting

It is very painful to place a bet on a game only to end up losing your money.

It is even more painful when the money you used in placing that bet was borrowed, it may even be your last cash at that time.

After placing over 30 bets in a month, you still discovered that you lost more money than you won.

This is not fair.

This wasn't what you were expecting when you joined the betting industry....

As a matter of fact, if you had never joined the betting industry, you would have been in a more better position financially than you are now.

So that it doesn't feel like you are the one doing somethings wrong, you went ahead to pay for games.

You paid for fixed games, sure games, and yet you still lose heavily.

I know this sounds very painful, but it is the truth.

Even if you had lost so much, you are still there, you are still placing bets everyday even if it loses.

You just cannot figure out what exactly is wrong.

Here is the problem.......

Back then in 2017 when I joined the betting industry, I lost more money than I had ever saved in years.

I could remember how I borrowed money from PAYLATER loan service and wasted everything in just two nights.

It is an absolutely scary stuff

I would search for professional tipsters all over the internet; they'll always make promises they'll never be able to keep.

At one time, I was broke and a friend sent me 2,000 naira just to be able to feed, I blew all of it away because of one so called expert tipster.

Now here is why this is absolutely dangerous

Sure games don't exist.

What you see all over the internet are just strategies to make you part with your money.

Nobody can predict the outcome of a game correctly 100% of the time, nobody. My friend nobody.

If for one reason you always lose your bets, it is because you cannot control the outcome of those bets.

But what if I show you how to make money even if you lose a bet.....

After my first 6 months in the betting industry, I did a research on Forex traders and Crypto Currency traders.

To me, there is no much difference between Sport betting, Forex trading, and Crypto Currency trading.

I learnt what Forex traders do to make their money..... I even read a book on "How To Start Your Own Sport Investment Company" and the principle was the same.

You see..... there are some very powerful things you can do now that will make the bookies to limit your betting account. You can use this little secret to start making money and forever say good by to your losing days.

I have written a short note about how this works. You can read it here

https://www.nairaland.com/5091051/lose-bet-without-losing-money
There's no difference between you and those so called tipster. If you make money from your strategy, what possibly can #3600 do for you?
Please go with your strategy. Bet and Win alone.
Re: Strictly For Football Betting Losers by jpride(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
How are u better than those scammers when u are here swiftly trying to raid the gullibles of N3600!!!
This country can't get better.
We blame politicians wen we are worse than them
Re: Strictly For Football Betting Losers by Clobis(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
what is the difference between you and those ones you just called tricksters? you guys are all the same period.

(1) (Reply)

Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit / How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz / Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.