Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment (15291 Views)

What Do You Have To Say About Nigeria's Coach, José Peseiro So Far? / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr / Gernot Rohr: I Rejected ‘Good Offers’ To Continue As Nigeria Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by Olajah81: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where is Stanley Okoro...(little messi)
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by MrBONE2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
MorataFC:
His father killed his career simple

Not his BaBu but his village peoplegrin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
hensben:
[s]This guy don see money him don relax. No more hunger to play football.
Typical average naija mentality [/s]

As if he gives a fucck what you afonja haters think. You think he doesn't read how you hypocrites is asking Igbos to leave Lagos for a country he is representing? And harassing Kanu for his hotel in Lagos up and down? Some of you are just plain stupid!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by hensben(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
justice12000:

As if he gives a fucck what you afonja haters think. You think he doesn't read how you hypocrites is asking Igbos to leave Lagos for a country he is representing? And harassing Kanu for his hotel in Lagos up and down? Someone you are just plain stupid!
^^^^^^^

This one don mad finish. I’m from south south gee so you just succeeded in typing Bullock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by metroid(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
This babe has some good info grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by metroid(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
justice12000:

As if he gives a fucck what you afonja haters think. You think he doesn't read how you hypocrites is asking Igbos to leave Lagos for a country he is representing? And harassing Kanu for his hotel in Lagos up and down? Someone you are just plain stupid!

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by kindredspirit(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:
how are the mighty fallen! i don't know the calamity that befell this guy, watching him play in that under 17 world cup give me so much joy and happiness, I had great expectation of him, I thought we av seen another okocha, I don't know it is another Yakubu. SMH!

The truth is that you would actually want Iheanacho to be another Yakubu ! Yes, you heard right ! Another Yakubu who was banging in goals week in, week out for club and country. Yakubu Aiyegbeni that holds the record as Africa's third highest goal scorer in the history of the premier league ! A worthy ambassador of Nigerian football and a thorough professional who hardly joked around or got distracted by women and parties.

Yes, he missed a sitter against South Korea at the World Cup. But then, Yakubu Aiyegbeni's goals against Kenya in the last must-win game, during the African qualifiers, was how Nigeria even managed to qualify for that World cup in the first place.

If Iheanacho was Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Coach Rohr would have little or nothing to complain about.

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by hitman49: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
BE A PROFESSIONAL PYTHON PROGRAMMER IN 4 WEEKS. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE ELSE WITH SAME VALUE!
If there is one language that you should learn for app development, it should be Python because it’s easy-to-learn and it’s great at readability which is why it is been used to develop some of the most popular online platforms such as GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, YAHOO, DROPBOX, SPOTIFY and so on

Python is a high-level programming language that is widely used in web development, app development, analyzing and computing scientific and numeric data, creating desktop GUIs, and for software development.

WHAT YOU GET DURING PRACTICAL TRAINING!

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: ON GOING TRAINING

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by dominique(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
His form has dropped terribly, Leicester will never renew his contract with this current form neither will any top flight club sign him. I see him playing in the championship or even league one in the nearest future.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by andrew444(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:
how are the mighty fallen! i don't know the calamity that befell this guy, watching him play in that under 17 world cup give me so much joy and happiness, I had great expectation of him, I thought we av seen another okocha, I don't know it is another Yakubu. SMH!

Oga yakubu was a successful player .

Someone that scores 97 Epl goals in his career

What are you even saying

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by andrew444(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
kindredspirit:

The truth is that you would actually want Iheanacho to be another Yakubu ! Yes, you heard right ! Another Yakubu who was banging in goals week in, week out for club and country. Yakubu Aiyegbeni that holds the record as Africa's third highest goal scorer in the history of the premier league ! A worthy ambassador of Nigerian football and a thorough professional who hardly joked around or got distracted by women and parties.

Yes, he missed a sitter against South Korea at the World Cup. But then, Yakubu Aiyegbeni's goals against Kenya in the last must-win game, during the African qualifiers, was how Nigeria even managed to qualify for that World cup in the first place.

If Iheanacho was Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Coach Rohr would have little or nothing to complain about.

You dey mind am?

Some people wey no no anything

Him no no say yakubu na Epl legend ,only drogba and adebayo have more goals than him

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by laptopsale(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:
Yakubu averages 15 goals a season, he is far better than Iheanacho.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by mudiana(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is wat happens to a man when he starts carrying ashewo upndan without focus. Kelechi you see ur life, you were the next big thing but now small thing get level pass u.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by bigtt76(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
His problem was that he wanted to rise too fast above his seniors. When he started out at ManCity, and was banging in goals, he thought he was now on the same level as Aguero and Sterling to the extent of him going to drag ball to take penalty kick, from Sterling a more senior player to him.

Same thing at the last worldcup, Ahmed Musa was on the way to score a goal he worked for and there was Kelechi begging for the ball to score an open net. That smacks of disrespect .....that marked the beginning of his downfall.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by Whobedatte(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
He has reached his prime , and passed it.
Issue with African players is this
They spend their prime on the street , local leagues , before they get to Europe , law of diminishing already sets in .
Kelechi should be in his early thirties

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by Whobedatte(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
He has reached his prime , and passed it.
Issue with African players is this
They spend their prime on the street , local leagues , before they get to Europe , law of diminishing already sets in .
Kelechi should be in his early thirties now
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by Mustay(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

It is an insult to write "another Yakubu" except it's another Yakubu we don't know playing in the NPL.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by seankay(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
bigtt76:
His problem was that he wanted to rise too fast above his seniors. When he started out at ManCity, and was banging in goals, he thought he was now on the same level as Aguero and Sterling to the extent of him going to drag ball to take penalty kick, from Sterling a more senior player to him.

Same thing at the last worldcup, Ahmed Musa was on the way to score a goal he worked for and there was Kelechi begging for the ball to score an open net. That smacks of disrespect .....that marked the beginning of his downfall.

There’s nothing wrong with starting at Man city since he had the quality. Mind you, his time at Man city wasn’t a failure cos he had an amazing scoring record for his age. Starting at Man city even helped his career cos it added a bit hype and made a club like Leicester signed him. Imagine if he flopped at Leicester, he would be signed by a lesser club.

Pep had to let him go because he didn’t really suit his style. Iheanacho should have put in more work of extra training to prove Pep wrong and make them activate his buy back clause. He’s just a lazy and distracted boy, which is typical of most African players.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by karfe(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
KingDonPablo:
Yakubu is one of the greatest players Nigeria and Africa has ever produced. Most of these youngsters cannot fill his boots. He is the third highest scoring Aftican in the history of the premier league. The fact that he missed that goal against South Korea should not be a reason for you and other myopic people who know nothing about football to disrespect him. Anyone could have missed.

Thank you for this comment
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by SmartyPants(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

Yakubu is one of the legends of the Nigerian game.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by valarinz: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
KingDonPablo:
Yakubu is one of the greatest players Nigeria and Africa has ever produced. Most of these youngsters cannot fill his boots. He is the third highest scoring Aftican in the history of the premier league. The fact that he missed that goal against South Korea should not be a reason for you and other myopic people who know nothing about football to disrespect him. Anyone could have missed.

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by sterlingD(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Daninya111:
There are 3 stages in a man's life.

1.Survival level

2.Success level

3.Significant level

As far as I am concerned, most Africans be in sports,religion, politics,academics are satisfied to remain on the survival level.
Messi and Ronaldo are at the significant level but they keep striving hard but African footballers with their mindset will choose to remain where they are.Those collecting 500 £ a week keep meeting up as the bar is raised but African footballers just end up in mediocrity.
The above in bold is something we need not overlook.It is really something to ponder on.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by KingDonPablo: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2019
valarinz:

Bless you
bless you too bro.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by KingDonPablo: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2019
karfe:

Thank you for this comment
you are welcome bro
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment by cr7lomo: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
KingDonPablo:

Abeg leave that nonsense...the guy was a disaster for Nigeria...Everton fans fit de fill am ooo, but we no feel am for country...the guy na waste jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Are The Women Super League Champions 2021/2022 Season / Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City / Super Eagles - The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.