Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

BREAKING: Senator Ademola Adeleke Of The PDP Declared Governor Of Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senator Ademola Adeleke Of The PDP Declared Governor Of Osun State (528 Views)

Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: Senator Ademola Adeleke Of The PDP Declared Governor Of Osun State by iamocheme: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
The Osun State Gubernatorial Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja has overturned the declaration of Gboyega Oyatola as governor.
It has declared Senator Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party as the winner of the election and ordered INEC to issue him a certificate of return.

It held that the All Progressives Congress and its candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, were not validly returned.

Davido who was full of joy took both his Twitter and Instagram page to share the good news with his fans.

He wrote:

IMOLE TI DE !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF OSUN STATE ! ���������������������

In another post He wrote:

God no dey sleep!!! MANDATE RETURNED!!! IMOLE TI DE !! OSUN IM ON MY WAY!! ����������������

Meanwhile some Nigerian has taken to Twitter to congratulates Davido’s Uncle Senator Ademola Adeleke on his flawless victory.

See some of their post below:

BREAKING!!! The Osun State Gubeenatorial Eletion Petition Tribunal has overturned the declaration of Gboyega Oyatola as governor. It has declared Senator Adeleke as winner of the election & ordered INEC to issue him a certificate of return.

IMOLE DE!!!

— Igala_king (@I_Am_Ilemona) March 22, 2019

From day one, I have never doubted the sacking of APC from Osun after that sham election. Today, I have once again been proven right. Adeleke has won his seat. Let the dancing continue. Oya, where is my Gbegiri!

— Jackson Ude (@jacksonpbn) March 22, 2019

BREAKING NEWS: The Osun Election Tribunal has declared Senator Adeleke as the winner of the Osun 2018 Governorship Election.

Congratulations to Senator Ademola Adeleke and the PDP on a well deserved victory in a very tough terrain.

— OurFavOnlineDoctor �� (@DrOlufunmilayo) March 22, 2019

Breaking News! The Osun State Gubernatorial Election Tribunal has declared the @OfficialPDPNig Guber Candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, winner of the Election…Says, Supplementary Election, not known to law @iam_Davido @IsiakaAdeleke1 pic.twitter.com/fJkAoF49Mo

— Official PDP Nigeria (@OfficialPDPNig) March 22, 2019

Congratulations to Governor-elect Demola Adeleke and the Osun state @OfficialPDPNig on a great victory at the election tribunal. We have done it! My state, Osun state has finally gone PDP. I am overjoyed and overwhelmed. Praise the Lord! To him alone be the glory!

— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) March 22, 2019

Today, the Tribunal sitting Abuja declared Isiaka Adeleke @IsiakaAdeleke1 Governor of Osun. Congratulations, what a befitting birthday present for Our National Chairman Uche Secondus. Silver lining in the cloudy shadow of mistrust of the Judiciary that seems to have enveloped

— Segun(�)Showunmi (@SegunShowunmi) March 22, 2019

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/breaking-senator-ademola-adeleke-pdp-declared-governor-osun-state/#ixzz5iuiHY77x

Re: BREAKING: Senator Ademola Adeleke Of The PDP Declared Governor Of Osun State by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2019

(1)

Combined Updates Of All Supplementary Governorship Elections / Youths Will Have To Snatch Power, Those Ageing Leaders Will Not Go – Obasanjo / Shiites Scored Resounding Victory Against Elrufai In Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.