Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. (3618 Views)

I Will Never Do Doggy Again / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by Antoeni(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,Do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven - Pastor Olugbenga

Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo of the Complete In Christ Church, UK, has advised married people against several sex positions.

Pastor Oladejo said, “The Lord has made the man the head, not the woman.

“So, those men who enjoy their wives coming on top of them on their matrimonial bed, the Lord says they are not coming to heaven at all!

“Because they practise immorality on their bed. They change the ordinances of God on their bed. The Lord said He made man the head, and so shall it be. You cannot change that ordinance.”

“The Lord did not create you to behave like a dog on your matrimonial bed with your wife; or like a goat, or like a cow, or like a chicken.

“Those who do that are not going to make it to heaven.”

“I really didn’t want to share it with people, but the Lord laid it in my heart because He wants to use it to save the souls of His children who are on their way to hell,” Oladejo said.
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by youngest85(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
And did you know all the styles if you don't watch Indecency

2 Likes

Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
They have started again ooo.. So we shouldn't fvck again abi??

3 Likes

Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by dirtycoin(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Another charlatan shows himself.
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by RealEzee(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Antoeni:
Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,Do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven - Pastor Olugbenga

Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo of the Complete In Christ Church, UK, has advised married people against several sex positions.

Pastor Oladejo said, “The Lord has made the man the head, not the woman.

“So, those men who enjoy their wives coming on top of them on their matrimonial bed, the Lord says they are not coming to heaven at all!

“Because they practise immorality on their bed. They change the ordinances of God on their bed. The Lord said He made man the head, and so shall it be. You cannot change that ordinance.”

“The Lord did not create you to behave like a dog on your matrimonial bed with your wife; or like a goat, or like a cow, or like a chicken.

“Those who do that are not going to make it to heaven.”

“I really didn’t want to share it with people, but the Lord laid it in my heart because He wants to use it to save the souls of His children who are on their way to hell,” Oladejo said.
end time pastor , wetin concern u with bedmatics na

1 Like

Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by BronzeMajik(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
and where was it written in the Bible that, missionary position is the one endorsed by God

5 Likes

Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by Richdad50(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
angry
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by AfroMighty(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
and where is that located in the bible?
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by AfroMighty(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
You better dodge your head before the fucker crew show up..
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by bigpaul84: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bros na, lie. Which ever way or style u have sex Will not stop u from entering heaven, in as much as the person is your Husband or wife.. Bros go and study ur bible very well
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by sunkieisland(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2019
As I am reading this, "God" is telling me that because ordinances must not be changed, if the man doesn't have a job, and his wife does, he should starve because he can't provide for his family

The same man must send his children to school, if he can't and his wife does, he should starve the children and peradventure he can't afford rent as the husband and ordinances mustn't change, they can move under the bridge.

Heresis
Blasphemous
Untrue
Inaccurate

Guys I'm a believer, born again, married

But I'm pretty sure that nothing of such is on God's agenda. I don't understand that doggy style or cowgirl or reverse cowgirl is now one of God's criteria for eternity.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by COOL10(m): 3:17am On Mar 23, 2019
That 'Pastor's' sex life must be extremely boring cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by dirtycoin(m): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2019
BronzeMajik:
and where was it written in the Bible that, missionary position is the one endorsed by God

Good question.
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Where is the source of this post, picture or video

All of you tarnishing the image of Christians by attacking innocent Pastors will soon be disgracedangry
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2019
The OP is self centered. He is not taking into consideration those people that have spinal cord problem like Yinka Ayefele that can't mount a woman.
What about double amputee malam...how make he him own.
Oga Pastor.....be like say u dey quick cum through doggy

2 Likes

Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by Lovelife433(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2019
the Man of GOD is right. Roman 3:3, that u guys belive or not, it didn’t change d fact that its an abomination for a woman to be untop of a man when having sex.
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by Axis313(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2019
i prefer trying different positions with my wife than cheating on her.
Re: Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven. by logicalhumour: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let her ride me to hell then gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Is She Curvy / Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure / These Girls Are Dying For Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.