Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo (1044 Views)

Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures) / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS / Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by degovnoor(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
All season DJ ECool mark his birthday with his throw back photo.

Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by youngest85(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
He was born with a silver spoon
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
That car behind was the big deal those years. It is a privilege to be Born into a wealthy home.

Poverty is the destruction of the human mind and abilities.

Anyways Happy birthday Gee..
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by amaniro: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
I remember my dad had that Peugeot Car... Pompom car grin
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
amaniro:
I remember my dad had that Peugeot Car... Pompom car grin

gringringrin
Oya Omo Olowo..
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by amaniro: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

gringringrin
Oya Omo Olowo..

Nope not actually olden days just maybe 2007. So you see it was not really a big deal at 2007
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
amaniro:

Nope not actually olden days just maybe 2007. So you see it was not really a big deal at 2007

Oooh.. I now get u. it was a big deal in the late 80s and early 90s.

Seems that pix above was taken in late 80s though.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by amaniro: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yeah
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by emerich(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Most likely 1989, since he is now 31.
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by ClassyBella: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations
Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
emerich:

Most likely 1989, since he is now 31.

Oooh
Going by your saying, he is just 1 year old in that pix above. But that kid looks like a 3 years old. So that picture might have been taken in the early 90s. just my observation though.

1 Like

Re: DJ Ecool Celebrate His Birthday With Throw Back Photo by HerCuteness(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oooh
Going by your saying, he is just 1 year old in that pix above. But that kid looks like a 3 years old. So that picture might have been taken in the early 90s. just my observation though.
More like late 80s

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Never Let Your Yesterday Justify Your Today" Khole Wows In New Photos / Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend, Kenneth Petty (photos) / Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shingle, Slays In Black Swimsuit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.