Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,577 members, 7,905,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (37261 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by komodapson(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh blimey!!!....why...u are the one to be blamed. you shouldn't have gone ahead to upgrade the Mumuapp wey dey run for your brain to latest version. sorry bro. take heart...

lessons: Before you part with money in life, I repeat in life... make sure the reason is genuine and not on lofty
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Kinsalat619(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
You should've spent more
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Eveezy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
GameKartel:
then you 'll reply: "we are wee wee..."lol
Lol, naso
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Joe4real1988(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zivaharry:
50k that you will invest and God will bless u with extra 20k in oneday..........this boy, you sure say u don walk on the street under hot sun without hope on what to eat 4 d whole day.....?
my vexation, no be say u spend d money oo....but you deliberately spent waitin ur mind no fit carry ontop liability...yet still crying
My guy nor mind d mumu idiot jare, he must b a Yahoo Guy sha. Me wey Ibadan sun dey hit blue black go mistakenly dash a hoe 50k untop puna I neva dream of such scenario oooo

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Cityguy: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Did she force you to spend 50k?
She invited you to her birthday just like everyone else.
You dey mind the guy? He thought he could win by spending recklessly. That was a gamble and of course it missed by miles. Let him beat her and see if thunder will not strike sense into him.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Thunday1005(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by frozen70(f): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Blame yourself for everything

What is your brain meant for if you can't reason well with it ❓
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by franklingud(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2019
quentin06:

you don come again!, where is the proof,? btw afonja guys are stingy, ibo guys most likely.
Lol!!!
I know what am saying Bro, we don't mess up like this
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Gentleziggy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Likes for d girl, share for d boy
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Gentleziggy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Like for d girl, share for d boy
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by MissRaine69(f): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
How much did he spend on his OWN mother’s birthday if she lives?
No sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.