Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,558 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. (3858 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. by Onyenna(m): 2:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
while I'm falling in love with a f*ck boy embarassed

Re: I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Mrbolt555:
I've been fvucking her for a while now. And trust me she not like any other typical olosho u see. She's smart and very pretty. I really like her. It's not all about sex all the time. We talk alot while on the bed naked. She's really cool and special. She tell me about the predicament that got her into the conditions she's in and I can't lie Its really touching! She older than me thought but I don't give af bout that! I'm naturally not an emotional person so it's hard for me to show affection towards someone especially women. Oh well let's see how it goes! cheesy

When last did you pay your dues to your village people
Re: I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. by rex444(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2019
No vex when they call your gf olosho ooooh... You can if possible start somewhere by helping her, she will always be indebted to you tho not necessary
Re: I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. by Ologogoro: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Read the story of Samson and Delilah in the bible
Re: I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. by lereinter(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2019
You settled for less

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.