Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman (11392 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman by eodavids(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2019
Emmanuel226:
Denial is not an escape from the EFCC

I am foreseeing a seriously engrossed and occupied EFCC after this Buhari regime. The anti graft agency is not truly working holistically under Pa Buhari because of the stereotypical approach of this administration.

When the EFCC will be free to work in the real sense of the word; you will discover the enormous mess of corruption already on ground for them to deal with.
Re: Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman by stickle(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2019
people are trying very hard to pull down Tinubu, they will always link him to everything.
i think the man should be left alone, an average politician does not use his head, Tinubu does and they are wondering. Envy has come in, people should let Tinubu be. as a yoruba i'm proud of his contribution to lagos and yoruba race.
this is my personal opinion and i'm entitle to it

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman by Olugbayi: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Jagaban is a political thief and his end is near

CAN ALL THIS EASTERN ECONOMIC REFUGE KEEP QUIET AND SELL THEIR GALA AND FAN MILK PEACEFULLY

HABA ??

TINUBU IS THEIR WAHALA AND YET THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO GO BACK TO ENUGU, EVEN DURING HOLIDAY !

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman by bluecircle470: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Jagaban , the chief master rigger himself .

A very bad role model to future politicians .

Your stupidity no get grade.
Just a story with no prove and you’ve swallowed it
Re: Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman by Confidens52(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Jagaban , the chief master rigger himself .

A very bad role model to future politicians .
hahahaha tinubu can rig American election in favour of the Asian. Bad influence.
Re: Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman by okadoo: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Factfinder1:
If only someone will pay me 2billion I'll kill tinubu

He would be the one to kill u first
Re: Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman by Factfinder1(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2019
okadoo:

He would be the one to kill u first

I swear na lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Authentic Story Of How Lamidi Adedibu Died – Widow, Alhaja Bose / Gun Shots Disrupt Committee’s Meeting With Ogun APC Guber Aspirants / Religion Population According To Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.