Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

"Pls Dnt Bring My Friends & I Into Ur Reunion Lies"-miracle To Nina, She Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pls Dnt Bring My Friends & I Into Ur Reunion Lies"-miracle To Nina, She Replies (475 Views)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pls Dnt Bring My Friends & I Into Ur Reunion Lies"-miracle To Nina, She Replies by onyi25(f): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2019
#BBnaijaReunion: "Pls don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies" - Miracle Tells Nina. She Replies!
After the reunion show last night that left Alex in tears, Big Brother Naija 2018 winner and friend to Alex and Tobi, Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe, who was accused by his ex lover Nina, to have leaked the secret of Tobi and Alex having sex in a hotel room to her, took to his Twitter page to deny the allegation.

In a short but harsh statement and without tagging her he wrote to her saying;

"Pls don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda"

However, Nina who isn't having any of it also took to her Twitter page to respond to him saying;

"Okuuurrrrrrrrr.
And someone is still defending himself"........

Read more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/bbnaija-reunion-pls-dont-bring-my.html

Re: "Pls Dnt Bring My Friends & I Into Ur Reunion Lies"-miracle To Nina, She Replies by fernandez1(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Social media has turn so many celebrities to babies

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Another Son - Photos / Ubi Franklin Expecting A Baby With 3rd Babymama who is a former staff(details) / Timi Dakolo Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.