Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) (99436 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
no time for investigation because is election period,
pls, sincerely tell me if all this was not aim towards election,
the motive behind it, is enough to stop any investigation even if he is not guilty,
the same way idiotic pigs party were shouting about the timing of onnoghen case,
the House of assembly were seriously in need of Cash, so they can believe anything against the governor just to get money for their own election, and most of them without a return ticket can also be against him, all this are just politics, everything Will soon die down,

we still have many case efcc has not touch since their establishment in 2004.
wait till 2023 for ganduje,
thank you.
Seriously am enjoying your "pillar to post" display!! cheesy cheesy
lets go through your voyage of folderol!
You initially said the video was fake...now you changed your mind and said the video was genuine but you speculated it was a birthday gift...
we weren't through with your circus of endless speculation,you then said the contractors were ghosts grin grin
When that thoughtless and brainless plot of yours didn't taste well,you mindlessly said the video again was scripted...Now you still brazenly speculated that the investigation was stopped because of the elections grin grin

So let me ask this same question i previously asked you which you evaded,why stop an investigation if you believe you are not guilty?
Don't even tell me it would be a distraction because its only a culpable and guilty fellow that will be worried or distracted by an investigation!
Sorry bro i don't buy into your monotonous path of excogitation! cheesy cheesy
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
We are sayin the same thing, the. Video is not the problem, the. Problem is the different meaning to the Video , that. Is where you u getting it wrong , don't believe what you were told
openmine:

Seriously am enjoying your "pillar to post" display!! cheesy cheesy
lets go through your voyage of folderol!
You initially said the video was fake...now you changed your mind and said the video was genuine but you speculated it was a birthday gift...
we weren't through with your circus of endless speculation,you then said the contractors were ghosts grin grin
When that thoughtless and brainless plot of yours didn't taste well,you mindlessly said the video again was scripted...Now you still brazenly speculated that the investigation was stopped because of the elections grin grin
So let me ask this same question i previously asked you which you evaded,why stop an investigation if you believe you are not guilty?
Don't even tell me it would be a distraction because its only a culpable and guilty fellow that will be worried or distracted by an investigation!
Sorry bro i don't buy into your monotonous path of excogitation! cheesy cheesy
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
We are sayin the same thing, the. Video is not the problem, the. Problem is the different meaning to the Video , that. Is where you u getting it wrong , don't believe what you were told
Guy Point of correction we ain't saying the same thing!
You not only had issues with the video abinitio but went on a rigmarole journey!
I have stayed focused on the subject at hand while you kept jumping from pillar to post speculating haphazardly and unintelligibly!
My belief is hinged on the fact that ganduje blocked the state assembly from investigating...in other words,he has something to hide which confirms that he is truly guilty!
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
openmine:

Guy Point of correction we ain't saying the same thing!
You not only had issues with the video abinitio but went on a rigmarole journey!
I have stayed focused on the subject at hand while you kept jumping from pillar to post speculating haphazardly and unintelligibly!
My belief is hinged on the fact that ganduje blocked the state assembly from investigating...in other words,he has something to hide which confirms that he is truly guilty!
and i have told you to start your investigation now, now that the election is over,
not this time when ganduje accusers are hiding in shame after their woeful loss.
they are not even interested in the matter again because their motive has be defeated,
it was all politics,
nevertheless their aims was achieve, their aims was to reduce ganduje votes by 400,000 and they were able to achieve that,
from 1.5m votes of buhari to 1.1m for ganduje.

they can add the video to their case in tribunal, the same way Thief atiku shamelessly add buhari weac matter that were already settle, he can as well add jubril alsudan to his case that buhari is from Sudan.
everything was just lies from the beginning.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
and i have told you to start your investigation now, now that the election is over,
not this time when ganduje accusers are hiding in shame after their woeful loss.
they are not even interested in the matter again because their motive has be defeated,
it was all politics,
nevertheless their aims was achieve, their aims was to reduce ganduje votes by 400,000 and they were able to achieve that,
from 1.5m votes of buhari to 1.1m for ganduje.

they can add the video to their case in tribunal, the same way Thief atiku shamelessly add buhari weac matter that were already settle, he can as well add jubril alsudan to his case that buhari is from Sudan.
everything was just lies from the beginning.

What you just typed is not only unnecessary but illogical!
What we are talking about is a crime committed and not the motive!
may i remind you that we are not in anyway discussing the political angle of this whole issue but the crime committed by a sitting governor!
Whether such was done for political aims is not the bone of contention!
What is paramount is the fact that the accused was seen on a video evidence receiving monies from contractors as kickbacks(bribe)!
The video evidence has been authenticated....the contractors who gave the kickbacks are willing to testify in the panel setup by the state assembly!
The only stumbling block is the ruling from a court that criminally stopped a bribery investigation and the very fact that the accused is under immunity based on the constitution!
If the aim of those that exposed the video was for political reasons,then i believe its still good news because it has assisted in exposing a criminal act by a sitting governor!
This is not the first time this is happening.....
The former finance minister was also exposed by politicians for not doing NYSC which made her resign her position...though it was done out of sheer politics,however,it ended up exposing a crime that was committed!
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 4:16am On Mar 28, 2019
openmine:

What you just typed is not only unnecessary but illogical!
What we are talking about is a crime committed and not the motive!
may i remind you that we are not in anyway discussing the political angle of this whole issue but the crime committed by a sitting governor!
Whether such was done for political aims is not the bone of contention!
What is paramount is the fact that the accused was seen on a video evidence receiving monies from contractors as kickbacks(bribe)!
The video evidence has been authenticated....the contractors who gave the kickbacks are willing to testify in the panel setup by the state assembly!
The only stumbling block is the ruling from a court that criminally stopped a bribery investigation and the very fact that the accused is under immunity based on the constitution!
If the aim of those that exposed the video was for political reasons,then i believe its still good news because it has assisted in exposing a criminal act by a sitting governor!
This is not the first time this is happening.....
The former finance minister was also exposed by politicians for not doing NYSC which made her resign her position...though it was done out of sheer politics,however,it ended up exposing a crime that was committed!
you are not making any sense, going forte and back,
all this have to end.
the video does not suggest ganduje committed any crime,
it only show unknown hand given money to him and you concluded to be crime, by relying on one journalist to come forward to explain how he planted camera on a contractor to give ganduje kickback as bribe.
is that not what the journalist want you to believe and if I refuse to believe what you believe and you call me all sort of name how I'm an illiterate because i don't believe what you believe.
in a real sense, you are just a Kid,
the journalist think Nigerians are fools, showing us incomplete video,
they did a bad job, tell them to do a better job next time by showing us the giver and the receiver, anything short of that is null and void in court, forget any journalist coming forward to explain what we did not see in the video.
for instance if an unknown hand touch your wife, you Will conclude and believe that he slept with your wife.

even if one million journalist or contractor show face tomorrow to testify to be the person in the video, as far as they refuse to show any face at first instance, the case is dead before arriving.

what you believe might be right but you believing what you believe does not make it right.

a purported video from CCTV show Thief saraki boys as the offa Bank robbers, but idiotic pigs denied, that the IG frame up Thief saraki and you believe to be a frame up, upon revealing their faces and the car they use found in govt house, and the idiotic pigs till tomorrow still believe to be frame up.

as i said before, you can believe what you want to believe but that does not make you more intelligent than who refuse to believe what you believe.

that is the end of my story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2019
buhariguy:
you are not making any sense, going forte and back,
all this have to end.
the video does not suggest ganduje committed any crime,
it only show unknown hand given money to him and you concluded to be crime, by relying on one journalist to come forward to explain how he planted camera on a contractor to give ganduje kickback as bribe.
is that not what the journalist want you to believe and if I refuse to believe what you believe and you call me all sort of name how I'm an illiterate because i don't believe what you believe.
in a real sense, you are just a Kid,
the journalist think Nigerians are fools, showing us incomplete video,
they did a bad job, tell them to do a better job next time by showing us the giver and the receiver, anything short of that is null and void in court, forget any journalist coming forward to explain what we did not see in the video.
for instance if an unknown hand touch your wife, you Will conclude and believe that he slept with your wife.

even if one million journalist or contractor show face tomorrow to testify to be the person in the video, as far as they refuse to show any face at first instance, the case is dead before arriving.

what you believe might be right but you believing what you believe does not make it right.

a purported video from CCTV show Thief saraki boys as the offa Bank robbers, but idiotic pigs denied, that the IG frame up Thief saraki and you believe to be a frame up, upon revealing their faces and the car they use found in govt house, and the idiotic pigs till tomorrow still believe to be frame up.

as i said before, you can believe what you want to believe but that does not make you more intelligent than who refuse to believe what you believe.

that is the end of my story.

You are actually the one who is making no sense at all....in fact your unintelligible statements have defied any vocabulary definition...that's because saying your previous and present statements are a joke or a circus attempt is like "slapping you on the wrist"!
Its even worse than that!
How would you accept and deny at the same time what you said and the idea of you rigmaroling in your entire statements sort you out as not only a dishonest person but someone who can't even engage in a productive argument without resorting to an endless and fruitless speculation which has been your hallmark all through out our conversations..

..Now you are the one blaming and accusing me of doing the "back and forth"? grin

Its either You are having issues with your eyesight which is quite unfortunate and pathetic or you have serious intellectual deficiencies trying to peruse your own statements which is also quite absurd!

I still maintain my stance about what transpired with ganduje! your inane postulations that are quite a norm for APC goons who try their sorry best to defend even a criminal as long as such person is in their party is quite obvious for people to see!

Am also not the least bothered with your "kid name calling" which is quite laughable and an explicit statement indicating there is actually a kid without a working brain behind the moniker and keyboard typing uncoordinated statements feeling he has made a single sense!

Please keep entertaining me with your nonsensically and distasteful postulations!
I like the ease at which my responses cause you 'sifia pains' since you have exhausted the little ammo left in your moribund tank! grin
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Hungarriman: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2019
fuckboys:
I'm in kano, me and my fellow igbo men don't fucking care about government. I'm on holiday for today

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.