Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Suggestions Of Good And Fun Locations For Honeymoon In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions Of Good And Fun Locations For Honeymoon In Nigeria (273 Views)

Locations For Romantic Dates In Lagos With Your Better Half Or Partner / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Of Good And Fun Locations For Honeymoon In Nigeria by Ucharah(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Guys, my wedding is coming up soon and I'm currently putting things in place to ensure everything turns out great.
I have a budget of 200k or thereabout for our honeymoon and wants to make it a memorable one. Kindly help us with suggestions of good and fun locations in Nigeria where we can stay considering my budget and for a period of nine days max.

We both stay in the east and don't mind travelling to other parts of the country as long as we get to enjoy our stay and within our budget.

(1) (Reply)

On God / The Surprise / Chibok Girls Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.