Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,270 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (40822 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Truthbites: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
All the time!!
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by lunacol(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
fk001:
Hmmmmmm

The ADHOC staffs were at fault, why did they allowed them to vote?

They are prone to attack if they don't allow them to vote. Even during there training they were informed not to risk there life when discharging the ad-hoc job.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Ayoswit(f): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
K
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Realbelieveer(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
I swear. East west and south just be mumu..

Imagine what this people do. Just to remain in power...

Election result of just all eastern states no reach ordinary 1 northern state. Cux of all this rubbish..

I don't do politics o.. I don't comment too.. I just read comments and face my business grin

Boko haram go soon bomb all of una wey dey support PDP and APC. 2 brothers fighing dirty outside. But inside. Them sabi the koko.

What do I know

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by whytepawn1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
seriously!!!!!. they couldnt have done anything even if they tried.
fk001:
Hmmmmmm

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by mozona(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
And this country will say an election was held.

And the man up there will say he is fighting corruption.

And the followers will say we vote him cos he has integrity.

Nonsenseness

3 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by ashantitope: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
kidap:
Below are some of underage voters photographed while casting his ballot at Bondiga Tauma Ward in Sokoto.

Source : http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/23/photos-of-underage-voters-casting-their-votes-in-sokoto/
Firstly in which way can you convince us that is sokoto state and secondly I don't think both leading party can complaine now because that is the both party tradition it only God that can save us from all this desperate politician
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by ZIAZI(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
fk001:
Hmmmmmm

So if u b ADHOC staff, u go refuse dem voting abi ? Then u no value ur life. Dem tell u say security agents no see them ?
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by rexwalters: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Northern leaders and INEC leadership are part of the reason credible elections have become elusive in naija.

Fraudulent acts of adding fake population figures during census is synonemous with northerners with penchant for counting cows to boost their numbers.

Bunch of backward and fraudulent entities.
And they are ruling Zombies like you?From your assessment,it is quite obvious you are poor both financially and intellectually.
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by rexwalters: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
ashantitope:

Firstly in which way can you convince us that is sokoto state and secondly I don't think both leading party can complaine now because that is the both party tradition it only God that can save us from all this desperate politician
What politician,Failures always blaming someone else,he may be a kid but he knows his franchise right,unlike majority of people on Nairaland that have never voted ever in their lives,he will be your speaker of the House in future and wailers will be shouting,he doesn't have a certificate but his eyes had opened ages ago and he has been voting since he was 14.

Didn't the speaker of the House have to step down in 1999 because he falsified his age and was too young to be speaker?
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by TRAVEL101(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is normal

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by rexwalters: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
afroniger:
They should just remove age limit from voting, else some folks will always have an edge over the rest.
complaining,did you vote,do you have a voters card?No,voting is free,people will always find a reason to complain.
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by loomer: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
fk001:
Hmmmmmm

Na die the adhoc staff wan die be that.
Same thing happened in 2011 them threaten me say I no go leave the place alive.
I agree, reach inec office then complain.. na so them cancel results.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by bakaredc: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
PapaBaby:
APC and underage voters like 5 and 6. That's why they don't want these kids to be educated.
The second guy in white actually thumb printed on PDP's spot...look closely...
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Now, the question is how do those boys get the PVC?

If they don't have, then someone planned this to tarnish the INEC image!
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Toscarel: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
apshit
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Onlyonebuhari: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oche211:
It's too bad.
We re in a deep mess

This has been in circulation since 2015......continue your propaganda
Junk journalism since 1999
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Bmaurice(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA Any thing can happen
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Angel223: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
angry
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Angel223: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Bmaurice(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Don't Blame the media [/b]
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by balonaija(f): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by ofwest47(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
IPOB fake photo display , where was the boy queuing before being given ballot paper card to go and vote.
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Akingun1990: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
fk001:
Hmmmmmm

How were they able to register in the first place... it's all about a failed system
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by foreshore(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
kidap:
Below are some of underage voters photographed while casting his ballot at Bondiga Tauma Ward in Sokoto.

Source : http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/23/photos-of-underage-voters-casting-their-votes-in-sokoto/

APC is a disaster
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Khaleell001(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
kidap:

This is supposedly happening in the religious north were Islam strongly frowns, against cheating?

yet we call on God to help us, yet we are not willing to change.

We are simply deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Khaleell001(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
foreshore:

APC is a disaster
I agree, but PDP is far worst! APC is just in some ways a lesser version of PDP.
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Omotayoodubote(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Underage way don marry!!

Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by otokx(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Noticed it on Channels TV and shook my head, the south has to look inwards.
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by eagleeye2: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
englishmart:
We caught some apparently underage voters at my pooling centre, when we tried to apprehend them, someone elders around stopped us, saying they had stunted growth..
Couldn't it be those one were stunted, too?
Stunted growth. ....Chei!!!! Naija don cast
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by Yusman316(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Northern leaders and INEC leadership are part of the reason credible elections have become elusive in naija.

Fraudulent acts of adding fake population figures during census is synonemous with northerners with penchant for counting cows to boost their numbers.

Bunch of backward and fraudulent entities.
Is that why u guys down south are killing each other over northern presidential candidates. Ur mumu never start. Continu kwanu
Re: Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto by akdjr(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
It is only a fool that will not know that the picture is photo shop. Look well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.