Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,592 members, 7,968,730 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:02 PM

"I Feel Music Is Not Working For Me Anymore" - Waje, In Emotional Outpour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Feel Music Is Not Working For Me Anymore" - Waje, In Emotional Outpour (469 Views)

Mohbad: Davido Pay Tribute To Mohbad In Feel Music Video / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Feel Music Is Not Working For Me Anymore" - Waje, In Emotional Outpour by gistyinka(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigerian vocal powerhouse Waje was seen on a video lamenting about the state of her music career while adding that she will quit the music industry as she isn’t getting as much as she is putting in.

In a deeply emotional 12 minutes video posted YouTube, awarding-winning soul singer Waje was captured on camera in a vulnerable state as she poured out her mind about her career as a singer.

The clip started with screenshots of social media users baring their mind on the worrisome state of acceptance of Nigerian artistes that have pitched their tents in the corridors of soul music. Waje had also come up in the exchange after a user blamed the poor reception of her latest album Red Velvet on misogyny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8UcMoTcWe0

http://gyonlineng.com/waje-breakdowns-in-emotional-heartbreaking-video/

Re: "I Feel Music Is Not Working For Me Anymore" - Waje, In Emotional Outpour by StarUp: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nawao, na she resemble Iya Basira for the second pic? Packaging and deceit are like Siemens twins.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Music Is Not Working For Me Anymore" - Waje, In Emotional Outpour by Jayslicky: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Waje style of music is not accepted in Nigerian music industry and most people love dancing to song with fast beats, Nigerians like myopic lyrics but one thing I blame waje for is her inability to look presentable physically to the viewers she looks like a female bouncer, most times when people see her music videos they lose interest instantly because it is predictable, I think she should sack her manager and find a good one who can market her music to be more acceptable to people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Comes To Christian Chukwu's Aid! To Pay Medical Bills / You Sound Rude! Tunde Ednut Shuts Down Naira Marley On Live Video / Naija Uber Driver Is Trippin After Picking Up Davido At The Airport In The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.