Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,343 members, 7,913,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? (559 Views)

Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State / Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) / Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by Caliente(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
[size=13pt]What do you hate about some radio and TV Personalities? What is it about these presenters that you can't stand? Me? I never liked Ejike. He's like (fake, adulterated, substandard) x 100 copy of Dan Foster. And there is this way annoying voice he and Manny employs sometimes that I hate. I guess they copied from the same material. Also those gibberish that Manny spews, just my two cents.
What's yours?[/size]
Re: What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by googles: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
I think Denrele should seriously STFU . . . his eccentric style is getting more cliched and boring by the minute

Also yeankah [i]abi how does she spell it [/i]of soundcity ? she talks sooo much dat she says the same thing like 20 times in 5minutes
Re: What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by CLASSIFYD(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2010
@googles, real talk!

Andre blaze is too cocky!!!
Re: What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by Fred87(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2010
Cleo of rhythm93.7fm benin talks too much,i hate her intaviews nd she's kind of harsh.eeezz

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Read This And Help Me If You Can! / Revolution To The Nigeria Hip Hop Scene / New Video;tery Da Rapman(boyz Are Not Smiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.