Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell (20783 Views)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Siscooh: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2019
KGD10:
This swanky is just spewing gibberish. Instead of him to go ask how Miracle found out, he's munching out rubbish and seeking for attention.

I deal in fact and the truth!
He is wiser than you. So be quiet
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by CrazeMan69(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Ogun soak ur ass in hot water b@stard! G@y ass motherf¥cker

2 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Ugosample(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2019
koyyes:
When ever a man speaks truth, typical negroes start barking and crying.

Common sense is no longer common.

one of them raised a valid point

A good number of women kiss and tell

Once her friends gives you "that look"

know that your parole with her is public knowledge cheesy

This has happened to many of us in the past

But still, kiss and tell is not the best

except maybe to a few very close people to you

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38am On Mar 24, 2019
so ladies want to be fvckin in secret and have hundreds of count unnoticed claiming virgins maybe. taah

guys dont mind all these talk..Tell ur nigga ofc

close ur legs and save ur hole fr ur husband and children if u want to be a real virgin

2 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by usoroakpan(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
MIRACLE AND TOBI. CHILDISH MUDA F..KERS
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by davidque007(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Real men don't fornicate in the first place
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Aboks(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Who dat mumu dey advice, na anus dem 4 take dey kiss idiotcheesy

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by ICEMAN(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Swanky Jerry is caping for the chicks. Sorry bro, we are in the red pill era.

2 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Kinjikitile(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2019
damiloladuke:
Celebrity stylist Swankyjerry has waded into the trending controversy of kiss and tell trailing Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates at their on-going Reunion.

The super star stylist and fashion entrepreneur took to Instagram to address the issue where he advised men to tame their tongues after engaging in a romantic affair with a woman. 

Taking to his Instagram page, SwankyJerry wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/celebrity-stylist-swankyjerry-has-a-word-for-men-who-kiss-and-tell/

Women should know it's inherent .. it's nature
Every guy does it... You tell your close niqqas how bleeped your woman ,, or a woman who visited you ... They might not know her . That's is the interesting part of our sex tales ...
I do it too
Not for ridiculing , not for blakmail , not for defame ... But because it is inherent ...
It's our talk for leisure when we were in school ... You narrate how the steps went down

But it pained me tho .... I didn't get to Bleep 2 of my course mates that year in school,, the friendship and feeling was there ....
The gals were afraid of kiss and tell ...
You know why ,, my course mate is also my room mate ,, and my other course mate lives upstairs in the same compound am staying ..

2 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Gentleziggy(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
airforce1, I de find who de sell flatscreen TV.
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Xtopherprince(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Kiss and tell this, kiss and tell that..... It's something everybody does. It's something guys do on the weekend when they're hanging out with their pals. It's something the ladies also do when they're having their girls timeout. It's something siblings of almost same age saying to themselves. Kiss and tell is done all over the world. So yah all be it male or female should stop acting hypocritical cause we've all told someone of that good time we had.

FYI.... It's only in marriage that kiss and tell is expected to be a no no

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by goldenceo1: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Kiss and Tell are for weaklings.

Kiss and Tell are for babies!

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by pussyAvenger: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2019
masculinity is a small hard cage

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2019
saasala:
Ladies won't understand the workings of men.

You haven't truly yanshed a babe if your friends are not aware. One of the reasons we fvck is to boast to dem niggass while drinking beer and nkwobi. That is the last stage of orgasm.

Speak only for thyself and your folks. Your theory isn't applicable to all men.

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Seandisputed(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
So Seun wey create avenue for Ashawo Beer Parlour for sexuality section na fool abi?

2 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by saasala(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Speak only for thyself and your folks. Your theory isn't applicable to all men.

You are a lady. You won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
goldenceo1:
Kiss and Tell are for weaklings. I remember during my undergraduate days there were two ladies in my department I was knacking codedly.

When the whole gist when around the department, My real friend swear with his life that I wasn't having an affair with the said lady that we were just friends. He was wiling to lay his life for me in the department saying I won't have sleep with any Lady without telling him but Lo and behold have been having affair with them.

I ones had a neighbour who was my fuckmate, just Bleep mate on the lodge and yet no single person soul hears about it from my mouth. in fact, I will deny ever sleeping with her in the presence of anybody who cares to listen. she love me for my high level of secrecy and the rest became history.

Kiss and Tell are for babies!

but you just kiss and tell now now..
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by goldenceo1: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
wetdick:

but you just kiss and tell now now..

Nah. It's anonymous out here for me. Nobody knows about me from my school or lodge. Can you please edit my earlier comment you quoted.
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by kalu61(m): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2019
saasala:
Ladies won't understand the workings of men.

You haven't truly yanshed a babe if your friends are not aware. One of the reasons we fvck is to boast to dem niggass while drinking beer and nkwobi. That is the last stage of orgasm.
you crack my ribs. last stage of orgasm with nkwobi. isi ebe puta di self

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by richie240: 5:42am On Mar 25, 2019
C
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by saasala(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2019
kalu61:
you crack my ribs. last stage of orgasm with nkwobi. isi ebe puta di self

I dont understand the bolded

(1) (2) (Reply)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet / Adorable Photo Of Paul Okoye's Twin Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.