Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,862 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. (585 Views)

My Friend's Mother Suspended Her From Her Company For Fighting Her Staff / Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health. / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. by Dogshow(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hi nairalanders,

I'm a guy and taking of pictures as compared to the females in which i know is kind of limited for the males, as most guys are not photo freak.

Yesterday, which happens to be my guy's birthday, we couldn't sight his picture anywhere. All we could fams him was just his name only, not even to change the class group icon in which he belongs to.

Then I was furious, so I approached him as to the reason. Lo' and behold i received the shocking of my life when he said even his biological Mum doesn't have his pictures not to talk of friends et the rest. Then he pondered that the reason would soon become an advantage to him in the nearest future as it minimises scammers and authenticate one's visibility cos he's into paint drawings and he said his mentor does not take pictures also.

Despite that being the case, at least recent picture is not a bad one!. He even went further to say if by mistake people took his picture unawares that he would stylishly delete them from their phones.

Although, I don't like pictures myself but my images ain't secretive.

So, I don't know if i'm the only one who has a friend like this? and ulterior moves on how to change his perspective is highly welcomed.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. by budaatum: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ever heard of Bansky?
Re: Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. by Manuel69: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
He doesn't have a passport photo too?
Re: Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. by onlinetomola(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
I hate Camera too... I never take a picture for the past 3 years....
Re: Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. by CaptainStephen(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
This is no big deal na, I can't remember the last time I took a picture on my own.
My wife even complaints I bone my face when she snaps me.
Re: Please Help! My Friend Doesn't Take Pictures. by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
If the thing too worry you then unfriend him.
Me thinks he is a scammer who doesn’t want photos useable as evidence online.
Complete anonymity reduces one’s digital footprint.
If EFCC catches the guy they will remain at a loss to pin anything on him, that is if they can find him to begin with.

(1) (Reply)

Which Federel Govt Is Good for Physically Challenged Person / Free Forex Training In Lagos / Pls, I Was Invited For Production Manager Role By Owen And Xley, How Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.