Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,267 members, 7,897,345 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ganduje Victory Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Victory Thread (7002 Views)

Man Bathed In Gutter To Celebrate Ganduje's Victory At The Tribunal / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Victory Thread by flyingdutchman(m): 5:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Are you aware that someone just spat on the lives of Nigerians who have died so far in election related violence I am a Nigerian!
Ejimagifty:

Mynd44 rule2
Re: Ganduje Victory Thread by alawi5k: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
alawi5k:
I want to use this medium to congratulate Ganduje. The end justifies the means.

KANO IS APC, APC IS KANO!

Fait accompli!
Re: Ganduje Victory Thread by deomelo: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
flyingdutchman:
Are you aware that someone just spat on the lives of Nigerians who have died so far in election related violence I am a Nigerian!

lol.. Igbos are aall of a sudden Nigerians

cheesy.
Re: Ganduje Victory Thread by haffaze777(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gandollar win bah?more dollar to his babariga.the guy is so useless like Atiku.

Thunder fire any useless being that support Atiku and oppose Gandollar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Tambuwal Unveils New Cabinet / The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas / Why EKO ATLANTIC CITY May Just Be The BIGGEST 'Plot Of Water' In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.