Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,688 members, 7,975,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo (37265 Views)

Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by IkpuMmadu: 12:50am On Mar 25, 2019
deji17:
Igbos have slaved for PDP for 24 years, so if they dont get the 2023 PDP Presidencial ticket, that will be a shame.

Let's wait till 2023 but know that you ain't taken seriously again be it in South or North
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by IkpuMmadu: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2019
deji17:
Igbos have slaved for PDP for 24 years, so if they dont get the 2023 PDP Presidencial ticket, that will be a shame.

Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by tbarrister(m): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:

You prefer to identity with Kano for political reasons that obviously include your admiration for the tribal and religious superiority of the jihadic Hausa-Fulani, yet you were still making boasts against them when you are already mentally enslaved to their superiority.

Dude, you are a bastard suffering from inferiority complex.

Or are you not the same person that was boasting in the past below?

Why should the Fulani or Hausa fight you anymore, when you have already embraced their superiority and identity without a single bullet fired in Kano?
. How am I a slave when I'm a half Hausa u fool lol���, and obviously my father's tribe doesn't have as much political weight as my mum's own, and don't be surprised if u see me praising and supporting the ebiras tomorrow , it depends on the situation and context because my loyalty is dualized and I have both kano and kogi certificates lol,,,,,,,, enough discussions about me and my choice , its no ones business and I know what I'm doing , #kwankwaso2023
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by deji17: 12:58am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=IkpuMmadu post=76957558][/quote]

Does this mean that PDP will zone their Presidency to SE? Igbos have been doing houseboy for that party since 1999, yet you cant aspire to become their Presidential candidate. In 24 years o. What a shame.
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by IkpuMmadu: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2019
deji17:

Does this mean that PDP will zone their Presidency to SE? Igbos have been doing houseboy for that party since 1999, yet you cant aspire to become their Presidential candidate. In 24 years o. What a shame.

Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by deji17: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=IkpuMmadu post=76957625][/quote] When will PDP decides to zone their Presidency to South East?
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by StOla: 1:17am On Mar 25, 2019
tbarrister:
. How am I a slave when I'm a half Hausa u fool lol���, and obviously my father's tribe doesn't have as much political weight as my mum's own, and don't be surprised if u see me praising and supporting the ebiras tomorrow , it depends on the situation and context because my loyalty is dualized and I have both kano and kogi certificates lol,,,,,,,, enough discussions about me and my choice , its no ones business and I know what I'm doing , #kwankwaso2023

You are a realist, I give you that.

But you are still a confused bastard suffering from inferiority complex, and should not be found extolling how his stubborn and brave Ebira, fought off the Jihadic North, only to embrace same people because it would allow him access to eat Tuwo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by ddeola: 4:10am On Mar 25, 2019
God pass dem !

They think they can mess Nigeria up. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by tbarrister(m): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:

You are a realist, I give you that.

But you are still a confused bastard suffering from inferiority complex, and should not be found extolling how his stubborn and brave Ebira, fought off the Jihadic North, only to embrace same people because it would allow him access to eat Tuwo.
. politics can be defined as who gets what ? When? And how? According to Harold lasswell .rochas okorocha himself is half Igbo and half north (Benue) , I bet he choosed Igbo politics because his name is okorocha and d Igbos have more numbers , but Rochas never fails to identify and defend the north when his interest is on the line. I play a Machiavellian politics and life is not black and white lol, we have other colours like pink , red , orange hahaha.BTW my two people have the same political ideas and are always on the same page on national issues
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by hisexcellency34: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Likely possible

deji17:
Will an Igbo man be able to get the PDP presidential ticket after 24 years of slaving for the party?
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by oyatz(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Posts like this are very interesting for certain reasons.
It is based on some funny assumptions
1) That Buhari won the election because he is a Northerner and in the absence of Buhari, ANY Northerner will attract similar votes ANY day, any time.

2) That A Nothern candidate MUST defeat a Southern candidate anyway, ANY time.

Any student of Political History will know that these are wrong assumptions.

JOAC:
If APC pick presidential candidate from South West then the party wl automatic loose the election bcs PDP will Zone their to the North.
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by oyatz(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2019
You will still not win based on this mentality.

rummmy:
im from South East and I can assure you that we in South east and south south will willingly vote for the north even if he is in accord or kowa party in 2023...we have agreed to repay south west in their own coins
Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by oyatz(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2019
It is a good suggestion and morally right but you aren't playing the kind of politics that will make such NATIONAL CONSENSUS possible in the present dispensation.

SuperIgbo1:

Whatever party flags an Igbo presidential candidate will get Igbo votes from the SE and SS. The two dominant parties should make Igbos their presidential candidates like it was done for Yorubas in 1999.

Falae and Obasanjo were the presidential candidates of the two dominant parties in the 1999.

1 Like

Re: I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo by oyatz(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerian democracy is very young and 1999-2019 is the longest Democratic experience we have had in Nigeria. That's why many Political upsets have not been recorded.

1) Before 1993, No same religion on the presidential ticket ( Muslim-muslim) ever won and nobody thought a Southerner could defeat a Northerner.

2) Before 2003/2007, no Governor have won second term in many States and some people created myths around this.
3) Before 2013, no Political merger of different parties have ever succeeded until the APC merger succeeded.
4) Before 2007, civilian-to-civilian transition never happened in Nigeria.

5) Before 2015, nobody believed an incumbent president could be defeated.

6) Before 2019, nobody thought it was possible for a sitting Senate President to be defeated.

7) In the game of Politics, NEVER say never.

rummmy:
i can see that you are already in pain because you know that 2023 is not for you..... Obasanjo will remain the only and last yoruba man to be Nigerian president.. In Nigeria, the VP have never succeeded the president.. Gej was an act of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks / President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.