Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism (46539 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship / Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by edgecution(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:
i think there's still freedom of speech in Nigeria

But what about freedom after speech?
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by RichBoy247: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:

By freedom after speech nko? No one can guarantee.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by janettee(f): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your profile picture and decided against it.

I won't add to your problems.

Lmao grin..
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Fidelismaria: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by GMbuharii: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
And these idiots keeps getting promoted!!!
This is same way coneheads and sophisticated moorons promoted the jihadist to Ado rock.

Thunda Faya them all

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by acevic: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Most of you don't get why noble tweeted that. It was a subtle advice for Leo to be sensible enough to not spoil any future endorsement by Gulder beer. Not cultism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by 21Bandit: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:

Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is never guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by James988: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Leo's tweet on cultism which got deleted few minutes ago, got the attention of media personality Noble Igwe who in the comment section wrote 'If I'm you, I won't tweet this'. The reality show star who reacted to a tweet about staying hydrated with Gulder, had written; 

What you drink after you and your cult boys have gone to threaten the guy that your babe is giving green light on campus.

Leo's tweet on cultism got the attention of Noble Igwe and here is a screenshot of their exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/if-i-were-you-i-wont-tweet-this-noble-igwe-reacts-to-leos-tweet-on-cultism/

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by James988: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
21Bandit:

joshuisiukwu:
Leo's tweet on cultism which got deleted few minutes ago, got the attention of media personality Noble Igwe who in the comment section wrote 'If I'm you, I won't tweet this'. The reality show star who reacted to a tweet about staying hydrated with Gulder, had written; 

What you drink after you and your cult boys have gone to threaten the guy that your babe is giving green light on campus.

Leo's tweet on cultism got the attention of Noble Igwe and here is a screenshot of their exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/if-i-were-you-i-wont-tweet-this-noble-igwe-reacts-to-leos-tweet-on-cultism/

James988:
[/quote]
joshuisiukwu post=76925097:

Leo is in mafia confraternity don't ask how i know lolu also is a mafian teddy a na axe man rico swave na also axe man if you know u know ���
James988:
21Bandit po
st=76945513:

joshuisiukwu:

James988:
[quote author=joshuisiukwu post=76925097]Leo's tweet on cultism which got deleted few minutes ago, got the attention of media personality Noble Igwe who in the comment section wrote 'If I'm you, I won't tweet this'. The reality show star who reacted to a tweet about staying hydrated with Gulder, had written; 

Leo is in mafia confraternity don't ask how i know lolu also is a mafian teddy a na axe man rico swave na also axe man if you know u know ���
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by s4lent9ja: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
slawomir:
Humans don't know how to mind thier business

My grandfather is 145 years old and he is still very much alive because he is always minding his own business!!!

How the fu*k does this make sense? I think you are on the wrong thread
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Igwe9(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
What if he is made the Guilder's brand ambassador tomorrow?
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by sleekman(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:
Yes there's always freedom of speech for anyone but it's the freedom after the speech that's the problem.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by nicepoker101(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your profile picture and decided against it.

this is fatality.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by tyson98: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
nicepoker101:
this is fatality.
As in I dey laff for public as I dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by aku626(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Thanks youve served justice* walks out of thread*
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by don4real18(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:
Akande, don't say what will put you in trouble
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by ibnlawal(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
AfroMighty:

remember to always put a question tag when talking nigeria....

Abi naa, especially during this Buhari-led administration
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by 01mcfadden(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:
Freedom after speech nko?
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by bigsmoke2(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
That's what shows like big brother do. They make talentless idiots popular.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
I'm just seeing someone foolishly tarnishing the image and reputation of a beer company.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by RagnarLothbrok: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha grin
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
bigsmoke2:
That's what shows like big brother do. They make talentless idiots popular.

You're on point.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Neyomickey1: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
joshuisiukwu:

We should not get it twisted, I think Leo is replying to tweet by Uncle Demola. Indirectly calling Uncle Demola a cultist, perhaps they ve got an history together.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
wetdick:
lets be smart next time to see the big picture:there is nothing bad in what leo wrote but dont use gulder logo in your message, you are associating violence with the brand, is it only gulder cultist drink, leo would have just twitted without using a big brand name in nigeria as a message point.

the noble igwe is right and a good business man:

he said so because of the brand GULDER, leo MIGHT NOT GET SPONSORSHIP FROM GULDER FOR CRITICISING ALCOHOL WITH GULDER LOGO THERE

What you drink after you and your cult boys have gone to threaten the guy that your babe is giving green light on campus means after drinking gulder, we go out to threaten others for their babes, it is talking bad about the Brand

The only intelligent quote on this thread.
The rest commenters lack comprehension.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by versashee: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
wetdick:
lets be smart next time to see the big picture:there is nothing bad in what leo wrote but dont use gulder logo in your message, you are associating violence with the brand, is it only gulder cultist drink, leo would have just twitted without using a big brand name in nigeria as a message point.

the noble igwe is right and a good business man:

he said so because of the brand GULDER, leo MIGHT NOT GET SPONSORSHIP FROM GULDER FOR CRITICISING ALCOHOL WITH GULDER LOGO THERE

What you drink after you and your cult boys have gone to threaten the guy that your babe is giving green light on campus means after drinking gulder, we go out to threaten others for their babes, it is talking bad about the Brand

U lack comprehension skills
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by fabienjoe: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:

Freedom of speech is not freedom to glorify evil.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by adedamola777: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:

Yes, but freedom after speech is what i can't guarantee you.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
versashee:

U lack comprehension skills

thank you sir. no time to argue
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Nature8(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
joshuisiukwu:

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by PROPHETmichael: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:
Of course there is but what is not guaranteed is freedom after speech.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by ajericho(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:
Yes of course

But freedom after speech,I can't assure you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.