Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

"I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus (53200 Views)

Some Point Last Year, I Nearly Committed Suicide- Actress Nichole Banner / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Actress Eniola Badmus Looking Gorgeous In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by BrainSanitizer: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
See as everyone is thinking within the box. Suicide is a code name for her sugar daddy. She bragged to her friends that the man won't "see her pant". Now the man has seen far beyond the pant, she can't post about him using his name, hence the code name.
Wondering how the code name came by?
Well...
Here's the gist...
During one of their randy nights, the man boasted that he'll dig her punna for at least six rounds before dawn. She told him: "you'll be committing SUICIDE because I'm very good at twisting and pumping. The man replied and said: "I don't mind, so long as it's suicide in your sweet in-between. In fact, my nickname is now suicide. Just for our ears only", he added.
From that day, she changed his name in her phone book to "suicide".
Now man is outta the country attending... and she's thinking of him.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by bimpee(f): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Attentio seeker

meanwhile, are you a one minute man, chec this thread out for solution.

https://www.nairaland.com/5096482/4-fruits-cures-weak-erection#76950540
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by jrusky(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Eniola do you need sniper or rope or rat poison or resin residue? Pls just make a choice ok if you think anyone will be scare of your suicide rant my dear you are liar.

Every small thing some idiots will be threaten suicide pls commit it and let's see if heaven will fall.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Delaw00(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol,she's wlc 'aye ko fe' space no plentycheesy
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by pat077: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
I wish u success as you try.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Bojack(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
suicide squad
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by oteikwu16(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
lol, just be rest assured that u will not be missed.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by ChiefVolt007: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
The arrangement.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by drightguy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just got this to say, no matter what suicide na "double wahala for dead body and the owners"
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Marvis4real(f): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
I can't imagine that people are typing those harsh comments. depression is real people! It does not repect riches, fame or social status. Some of us might have been through hell in life but didn't becomes suicidal simply because we look forward to a better life. You keep fighting ,when you are hoping for something to come but some of these people who we think have it all are always depressed by little thiings. Let me take my life for instance, I have been off my career path for 10 years now I graduated. started my 2nd degree since 2014 but hasnt done my clearance to finally finish the programme due to lack of finance, had major surgery last year and still jobless. One thing has kept me going, hope for a better future!

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by ThothHermes: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
UrbanExotica:
she has money and all so what could be getting her depressed
Shut up!

Brokeass!!!
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by namdo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
why do you want to die by yourself? No more love or you are fed up with something.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Unconquerable: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Those close to her should reach out to her at once. I can tell you she’s not joking. For those who keep mocking her: please it’s better you keep quiet than show a lack of empathy.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Money is not everything
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by ogawisdom(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Given your weight only one gallon of sniper will do the job, two bottles is for slim girls. Rip in advance
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by hardbody: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Welcome to the other side.

I have a strong chain as the rope may be ineffective against your weight.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by sophiathefirst: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nbote:
Well U'll have to use a chain becos rope fit cut... And if U have to use pills na over overdose becos of ur size..
You re wicked. N.a. wa ooh
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nbote:
Well U'll have to use a chain becos rope fit cut... And if U have to use pills na over overdose becos of ur size..
cheesy grin
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by sophiathefirst: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
cry
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by elmodee7(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
its Ur life. just know if u kill yourself u will be forgotten in a week.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
She should Commit the suicide Already, If she doesn't know how to do it. we can help her with some lethal injections, in sweden. if people are not happy been Alive, i see no reason why they should force themselves to stay alive.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by olabs201(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
3rd mainland bridge is better.
Mad woman.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by akdjr(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abeg commit it ASAP. One sure way to make heaven or hell is to die first.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by hamid6249: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
[b][/b]ok
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by pkang: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nbote:

You wicked.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
she is thinking of suicide? Still thinking. she is not ready yet.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by profmallor: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
This thing called social media has got to be the last demon the devil is unleashing on mankind before the end comes. Social media and the need to play in that space has reshaped our values as a race.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Ameboperoo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Dick, strong one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by Ameboperoo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

Money is not everything
Dick is, strong one at that!
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus by oforjide: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
That is yoruba women for you always on the internet for bad reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo / Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.