Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pls Do Not Watch This Video +18 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Do Not Watch This Video +18 (788 Views)

Just In: Two Shameless Ladies Fight Dirty, Nak*d In Public (watch Video 18+) / Her True Life Story Left Me In Shock! Pls Do Not Watch Alone To Avoid Fear. / Man Caught Having Sex With Hermaphrodite (video 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Do Not Watch This Video +18 by Chinonsodavid94(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2019
A Facebook user shared this ugly incidents today, a woman met her waterloo today after his fellow male culprits were able to escape she was stripped naked,beaten and humiliated. let me just stop here pls click the link to watch https:///rBi8.

Re: Pls Do Not Watch This Video +18 by Optional09: 4:13am On Mar 24, 2019
It’s depression, she should be rushed to the hospital instead. Pregnancy puts women in vulnerable conditions during pregnancy. Nigerians needs training on how to treat women, during pregnancy a women should be closely watched by loved ones if they notice and strange behaviors they should immediately rush her to the closest medical center for proper extermination and advise.

Pregnant women are likely to suffer hight blood pressure, depression and all manner of behavioral problems during pregnancy. They should be carefully cared for not humiliated.

Many times I have wondered if Nigerians are human
Re: Pls Do Not Watch This Video +18 by ipobarethieves: 4:14am On Mar 24, 2019
sad dey just want to see her kit.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Zlatan Ibile Brutally Beaten By Alleged Rival Cultists / This 27 Year Old Lady Was Killed For Being Fat! (photos) / Police Allegedly Guns Down Protester As Akure Youths Burn Down Sotitobire Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.