Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment (34421 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead / Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Hoodbilonia: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wem na always ogume roles u dey act
Practice make perfect
D ogume don finally deposit for your body
E don be
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by hopexter(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yemisi87:
May God heal him in Jesus name. Amen.

He's in need of financial, support not spiritual. He has enough oracles, gods and spirits already. grin

1 Like

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by pacificom: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Veteran actor, Ojo Arowosafe, aka Fadeyi Oloro, is currently battling a strange ailment and has called out to Nigerians to come to his aid. Fadeyi Oloro cries out for help, battles strange ailment.

Speaking with The Punch on how the illness started, the actor said:

“On that fateful day, I was rushed to the General Hospital, Ile Epo, Agege, Lagos. Six people had to carry me. The sickness just came upon me suddenly and it worsened the injuries I had sustained from an earlier accident I had in Akure. When I got to the hospital, I didn’t have much money on me but we were managing. But when there was no more money to pay the bills, I was asked to leave the hospital. I cannot speak well now. Right now, I’m waiting to be shown mercy by God and man.”

Asked for his diagnosis, Arowosafe said,
“When I asked the doctor what was wrong with me, he told me that I might not understand; that whenever I was with a person who understood English well, I should call him. My situation is so bad; I cannot walk well too.”

Pleading for help from the public, Fadeyi Oloro said,
“I want people to help me. They should not just watch me and do nothing. Please, assist me. I invested millions in movies but I did not make my money back. The industry has been bastardised. Pirates are the ones reaping the fruits of our labour.”

https://lailasnews.com/fadeyi-oloro-cries-out-for-help-as-he-battles-strange-ailment/

unfortunately 2nd Generation actors didn't make much money during their time, therefore they have nothing to fall back on after retirement from theater industry. I have oftenly been seeing few of them based in ibadan Oyo state living a poor life, riding on a footwagen and some still living in rented house own by a landlord. These are very talented actors that we should celebrate any day. It is sad hearing about the poor state of health of likes of Baba sala (lRIP), Baba suwe, fadeyi oloro etc . I will implore nollywood industry to please try to intervene on individuals cases when situation arise. It will also be good for our modern days actors/ actresses to be encouraged to do pension plan with a reliable company so that they can leave on reminances of their efforts at old age. Get well fadeyi Oloro

1 Like

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Whats this one saying? You see idol for the post? You bringing his movie character into real life matters.

Acetosyn:
What about the idol gods he worships. He should call on them nöw. They should be able to help faster than Nigerians will
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by pacificom: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Those 2nd Generation actors didn't make much money during their time, therefore they have nothing to fall back on after retirement from theater industry. I have oftenly been seeing few of them based in ibadan Oyo state treking around and some still living in rented house own by a landlord. These are actors that we should celebrate any day. It is sad hearing about the poor state of health of likes of Baba sala (RIP), Baba suwe, fadeyi oloro etc . I will implore nollywood industry and influential fans to please try to intervene on health related cases
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Wheezy123(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Let him die,is not ma bizness.
If is Pete edoche or chiwetalu agu,I can fill small pity n donate small thin 4 dem.
Afonja actor DAT HV put hand In juju
Nw juju HV come 4 hm & his disturbn us.

Rest in Piss sir

You are a FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by ishawlar: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
If is Pete edoche or chiwetalu agu,I can fill small pity n donate small thin 4 dem.

Rest in Piss sir
Dont u have a single feelings. U dont tell rip to someone that his alive? Think your tomorrow too! Dude
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Asiwajuyin(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:
Fadeyi was one of the coolest dudes in Yoruba films.

Wish him a rapid recovery.... the guy is a legend!
if Fadeyi needed prayer he won't come out to beg for money he would have invited pastors and Alfa he needs money

1 Like

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by CapoDTuttiCapi: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Asiwajuyin:

if Fadeyi needed prayer he won't come out to beg for money he would have invited pastors and Alfa he needs money

There is a difference between a WISH and a PRAYER. Learn it
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Greenleaf247: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

U!
U dis afonja scamer
I send u 10k for sure odd n u block Mi on wastapp.
I must catch u

Take am, continue paying scammer till your eyes go clear

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Gandollar(f): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:
Fadeyi was one of the coolest dudes in Yoruba films.

Wish him a rapid recovery.... the guy is a legend!
Your wish is not important. Like someone told you, he needs money. Posting all those dreary pictures won't save his life.

What about his children? No doubt the little money he made in his youth was used throwing several owambe Parties and marrying multiple random wives and having illegitimate children here and there and now that he needs a family, none of them can be there for him because he never bonded nor truly cared for them and their mothers.

Imagine the man saying the doctors didn't disclose his illness to him cos he's not very literate. Which means his children and family have deserted him.

This is a lesson for a rabid slowpoke like you to learn from and fix your despicable life up while you still can.
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Gandollar(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Rest in Piss sir
You could have made your point in a better way.

No doubt the man wasted his youth marrying multiple random wives and having bastard children everywhere. I know his type.
During their time, every 200k a yoruba artist makes means a new wife while the old one must go.
Imagine at his age, he doesn't have educated children that the doctors can talk to. It says a lot about his past.
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by jerryvyne(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
GWS
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by ukaface(f): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Rest in Piss sir
now this is some mean shi.t
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by sustainee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
lastym na baba suwe 2day na fadeyi oloro wat ar dis pple tinkinq did dey want us 2 cater 4 all dere needs or are we d one who struck dem wit those illness.....abeqi
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Indomie001:
Thats the extent at which this country has divided . If someone could hide behind a moniker on a faceless forum to type this bitter and insensitive about his country fellow .

So sad !
check ma signature den mynd ur biznes
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Trexnemesis(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yemisi87:
May God heal him in Jesus name. Amen.

I think
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by mechanics(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why has he not made money while others are making money, I pray he recovers, for him to expect the struggling masses to help won't be that easy, unless he meets politicians that can assist him.
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by ruffDiamond: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
suke!

chai!this man brought real entertainment for us too pls Nigerians let's rise up and help him pls this are the real actor and legend!like zebrudaya !(chjka okpalla)very original! not the fake enfeminate mop head and oloshoe queen out there now! get well soon fadeyi!
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Respect55(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Is he Timaya's father
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by IndianRomeo: 5:33am On Mar 25, 2019
FADEYI OLORO , A FI SUKE !!.
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by Binutiri(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2019
True actor of all time .....
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by cluemax: 6:13am On Mar 25, 2019
originals1:
Space booked

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

Ur mobile number please...I'm interested
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by praiseflowers(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2019
The lord is ur strength get wil soon by his strife u are heal just belive in him our lord jesus christ ..
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment by originals1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
cluemax:

Ur mobile number please...I'm interested
check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Okafor Denies He Has Stroke: 'Na Their Papa Get Stroke' - Mr Ibu Fires Back / 5 Top Harry Potter Cast Who Have Died (Photos) / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.