Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,556 members, 7,917,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:04 PM

Toasting Tips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Tips (2844 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Toasting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Toasting Tips by finemocha(f): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
men i still dont get it, jerk chicken, oh well i guess that's a UK slang
Re: Toasting Tips by chic2pimp(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2009
Bwoi I've got loads grin grin grin.
Re: Toasting Tips by chamotex(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2009
Jay bee and madlady have toasted and burned each other
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2009
sad
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

grin grin grin whatever.

When did we toast? how did we burn?

Please give me FULL explanation, cross all the t and dot all the i, I need to fully understand wink, please be clear.

Knowledge is wisdom grin
don't mind the young fella.
he doesn't know we are connecting on a different level cool we have left the toasting swagga far far behindbig things. new era cool
Re: Toasting Tips by chamotex(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

grin grin grin whatever.

When did we toast? how did we burn?

Please give me FULL explanation, cross all the t  and dot all the i, I need to fully understand wink, please be clear.

Knowledge is wisdom grin

wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy
You can never go wrong with Jay bee. He's a cool guy
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2009
. smiley
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

You guys are too quick for me sad, i cannot keep up with the double talk grin.

So what's the conclusion, to toast or not to toast, ladies at work say TOAST, much better than what going on now adays.

voting against
Re: Toasting Tips by Rogo: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

You guys are too quick for me sad, i cannot keep up with the double talk grin.

So what's the conclusion, to toast or not to toast, ladies at work say TOAST, much better than what going on now adays.

taking u out tonite babe
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2009
Can I bring my 2 brothers and my work mates, oh and my mum,dad, and the cat.Only jesting grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

Can I bring my 2 brothers and my work mates, oh and my mum,dad, and the cat.Only jesting grin grin grin
I am willing to accomodate  cool wink
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2009
. smiley
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

jay bee wink wink why, why not bring back the good old days.
what will the good old days do to ya? you know the more the lyrics the more tendency for lies to be submerged in the talk as we tell you what you lot want to hear.
Real?serious men just go straight to the point as once again peeps don't waste valuable time dis days wink
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2009
smiley
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt.

OK so your not for turning cry, but taking time getting to the point adds to the fun, even the beast in the fields play.
serious peeps don't mess about cool is either you want it or not. you know when one is on the wrong side of 20's it's always (well most times) all about settling down so we don't want anyone that still think it's all fun/play. tongue
Re: Toasting Tips by follypimpi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt.

OK so your not for turning cry, but taking time getting to the point adds to the fun, even the beast in the fields play.

Word !!!,I love to mess around a bit sumtimes.
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2009
Re: Toasting Tips by follypimpi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

undecidedHow do you find out the nature of the man/women if no preamble/courtship undecided which is what REAL TOASTING was about, I think, anyway the genie is out of the bottle but they kind of still do it amongst my mothers kinfolk.

But Gyals of nowadays like u to go str8 to the point,Is oldskl playing hide and seek,so we MEN have adjusted to the new system the ladies bestowed on us.
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

undecidedHow do you find out the nature of the man/women if no preamble/courtship undecided which is what REAL TOASTING was about, I think, anyway the genie is out of the bottle but they kind of still do it amongst my mothers kinfolk.
we still do all that but in a more refined way. Just not the so called official toasting.
we are still cool with 'em candle lit dinners, late night movies, bla bla all which are great avenues used for getting to know each other properly. Ya with me? cool
Re: Toasting Tips by tkb417(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2009
na wa o for Jaybee and Madlady

@Topic
you walk up to the gurl, and the convo goes like this

Toaster: hey my choco milo, whts ur name?
toastee: hi, durrella, dont call me choco milo, my name is Diana

Toaster: how do you do Diana? my grandmas names used to be Diana before her journey to Oklahoma
Toastee: hey i see, your grandma lives in Oklahoma

Toaster: hell, no, Oklahoma = paradise. My grandma is dead. By the way, can i buy you a plate of Isi-ewu?
Toastee: no way, i dont do Isi-ewu, how about some chinese at Eko Hotel & Suites

Toaster: ahn ahn, the levels be say, i no dey eat chinese but im sure they sell some pakistani food at Bugger 4 real at orile

after so  much hassles, the babe agrees to the Burger 4 real treat; the following convo ensued (Poster, check the lyrics here)

Toaster: how are you enjoying the burger? ive been looking for the space to pour my heart to you in abundance
              Like i told you earlier, you look like my grandma and ive promised myself that whoever comes close to looking like my grandma is who i'll marry .
Toastee: really?
Toaster: yes o, in fact, the moment i set my eyes on you, my mental faculty began some radiation that even physics will not be able to explain. You're the only one that can bring an end to the fiasco in my heart right now, please tell me you love me grin grin

@Poster
if you go through this route, im sure u'll take all the gurls in this country (Nairaland inclusive o) grin grin

Disclaimer: This advertorial is by no means an invite to copy and paste
                            If this prescription causes any bodily harm or some mental duress after the application, abeg, no call my name o grin grin
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

tkb417, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on be fair, is that toasting, that would make a deaf man/woman ears bleed.Toasting should just be having a fun way with words.
Oh well I guess you guys would rather spend time doing other things, no double meaning intended.

Your site is avidly followed at my work, you guys just crack us up. grin grin grin
where do you work @ young lady?
Re: Toasting Tips by madlady(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2009
smiley
Re: Toasting Tips by jaybee3(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2009
madlady:

jay bee winkI get u.

Do not laugh grin , the local clinic.
we probably regulate your clinic (NHS or private ?).

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Really Make A Woman Happy / Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? / Why Are Ladies So Crazy About Medical Students/doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.