Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham (971 Views)

I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by Excelnews: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Toyin Abraham is a beautiful woman who has almost everything in the right proportion, but, if what she said on Blessing Nkechi Sunday’s Instagram page is anything to go by, the actress may just be craving for something she believes Mother Nature has not been kind enough to bless her with.

The revelation came to light when another actress, Sunday Nkechi Blessing announced on her Instagram page that she would be selling bum booster and asked anyone who wanted their bum bigger to indicate interest. Pronto, it was Toyin Abraham who first indicated interest and it didn’t sound like she was joking.

“Can I get it please,” she replied.

In today’s world, it is common among celebrities to go all out to achieve the kind of

Read more :http://www.excelnews.com.ng/2019/03/i-craves-for-bigger-butt-toyin-abraham.html?m=1

Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by clive2u(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2019
see as she look like hanger
Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Watever
Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by Godmother(f): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2019
She's really funny in her movies and I love that about her.
Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by Jayslicky: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2019
This is a level of stupidity I haven't seen in a long time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2019
You don't crave for how to make life more meaningful ?

1 Like

Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by decatalyst(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Ah!

With those toothpick legs?

How will they sustain the butt?

Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by Nickijoy(f): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2019
That pic is awkward tho..
Re: I Craves For Bigger Butt: Toyin Abraham by tohyorsih(f): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Talk About My Marriage For Now- Simi / "I Would Own A Garage Soon" - Regina Daniels Gets A Brand New Mercedes-benz / Angry Nigerian Lady Rains Curses On Regina Daniels And Her Family (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.