Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

How To Start Eating Healthy No Matter The Age - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Start Eating Healthy No Matter The Age (467 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Eating Healthy No Matter The Age by Worldtrends: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2019
You are what you eat — maybe you’ve heard that before. Well, guess what… it’s totally true. What we eat (or fail to eat) plays a significant role in our physiological health. Unfortunately one in four Americans eat junk foods at least once a day… maybe you’re one of them. If you are, there’s no need to panic, you can turn that around starting today.

If you’re like most people, though, you’ll probably have noticed that switching from unhealthy to healthy eating habits can seem a bit challenging. In fact according to a 2012 study, some Americans even find it easier to do their taxes than to eat healthy.

But wait a minute — if eating healthy seems like such a herculean task, is it possible to maintain a healthy daily diet? The short answer — absolutely!

In this article, I’ll show you exactly how to start eating healthy. So sit back and relax as I take you through these tips that will help transform your eating habits and set you up for a life time of resounding health.

1. Understand Why You’re Doing This
Okay friend, buckle up because this is going to take some guts. Breaking a bad habit isn’t always easy.....

Read More
https://www.worldjobtrends.com/how-to-start-eating-healthy-no-matter-the-age/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Eating Healthy No Matter The Age by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
If I wasn’t eating healthy then how did I get to old age in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips: Uses OF Natural Honey / Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / Baby's Sex Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.