Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,123 members, 7,967,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? (616 Views)

“Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out / Man, 70, Arrested For Impregnating Granddaughter In Ogun(pix) / Man, 70, Impregnates 14-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? by Phon1x: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Its been on my mind these past few days..where is the man that had a child with a hole in the heart and got 70 million in donation only for thr child to still die even before being flown out for the operation.
What has happened to him and what did he do with the 70 million ? Does any one have a follow update on that story?
Re: Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Realsurebet58:
Read below it

o je kewa eng?
Re: Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? by dulux07(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why are you asking
Are you among the donors

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? by oldman112(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmmm, that's a huge amount of money but is still not compared to the lost, what he lost is life and no need counting on money donated by hundreds of people.
Re: Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? by toscolee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Phon1x:
Its been on my mind these past few days..where is the man that had a child with a hole in the heart and got 70 million in donation only for thr child to still die even before being flown out for the operation.
What has happened to him and what did he do with the 70 million ? Does any one have a follow update on that story?

What would you have done, if you were the man?
Re: Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? by Phon1x: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Well going awol like that, doesnt seem right

(1) (Reply)

Dogs Slaughter Owner In Texas U.S. / Passengers Attack Man Who Insisted On Doing Bank Transfer To Danfo Driver / Killings Killings Killings South Africa Xenophobia (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.