Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Osun Is Sick, Can't Afford To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wages- Oluwo Of Iwo Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Is Sick, Can't Afford To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wages- Oluwo Of Iwo Blows Hot (433 Views)

Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage / I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Is Sick, Can't Afford To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wages- Oluwo Of Iwo Blows Hot by SonOfTheLion(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
The showiest and extravagant monarch of our time, Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Rasheed Akanbi has decided to say the truth even if bitter. As a royal father, I should be good to say the truth. Oba Akanbi said.

Osun State Government might be unable to cater for its current wage bill, how much more paying the new N30, 000 minimum wage unless it overhauls the civil service. Oba Rasheed has said.

Oluwo expressed concern over the new minimum wage bill recently passed by the red chamber of the Nationa Assembly, while many states were still finding it hard to pay N18, 000 to the least paid workers, he said the civil service needs a complete overhaul.

Oba Akanbi blew hot and said, “Osun is sick. The governor, Oyetola, may not be able to say this truth because he is a politician. But I am a royal father. I should be good, to tell the truth always. It will be tough for the state to pay the new minimum wage unless there is a complete overhaul of the civil service.

“The current wage bill of the state government cannot be sustained. The civil service needs an overhaul. A situation whereby 26 drivers will be attached to two vehicles must stop.”

Giving solutions to the problem, the monarch said, civil servants who are not productive must be made to be productive by the government and be deployed to places where their skills are required. In addition, aggressive revenue generation through internally generated revenue, most importantly from the informal sector would be of help to the government. He said.

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Source: https://insidelyf.blogpsot.com

Re: Osun Is Sick, Can't Afford To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wages- Oluwo Of Iwo Blows Hot by Gucciboss: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
OK. I will comment after service. Thanks
Re: Osun Is Sick, Can't Afford To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wages- Oluwo Of Iwo Blows Hot by Davash222(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dear Oba,

Don’t worry yourself too much, The people’s mandate Senator Adeleke will liberate your people.

God bless Osun state .

God bless Adeleke

God bless Oba

God bless PDP.
Re: Osun Is Sick, Can't Afford To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wages- Oluwo Of Iwo Blows Hot by SLAP44: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
The governor needs to go learn from Ebonyi governor, if pride go gree am.

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Crisis: Governor-elect, Others Head For Supreme Court, Write INEC / Is Apc A Regional Party? / The 2019 General Elections Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.