Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,211 members, 7,916,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

Rihanna Is Ready To Freeze Her Eggs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Is Ready To Freeze Her Eggs (953 Views)

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / Kris Jenner Pressures Daughter Kendall, 26, To Have A Baby Or Freeze Her Eggs / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Is Ready To Freeze Her Eggs by reportminds: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rihanna is not happy with Drake's new love interest.
A celebrity gossip website has come up with claims that Rihanna is reportedly ready to become a mother. The Barbadian singer who is single after splitting from Saudi Arabian businessman Hassan Jameel is apparently ready to raise a child on her own.

According to a report in Hollywood Life, Chris Brown's former girlfriend is even thinking of freezing her eggs so she can have children in the future. A source said: "Rihanna gets baby fever all the time but she is hesitant to start her family for a lot of reasons. She loves holding babies and playing with them and has always wanted to be a mom, but mostly bad timing and a busy schedule are standing in her way."

"She used to think she had to be married to have kids and there was a time when she was young that she thought Chris[Brown] was going to be the father to her kids," the insider added. "She realizes that even if things don't work out with Hassan, she can do it on her own if needed."

Rihanna is so determined to have her own children that she does not even want to hire a nanny. The source went on: "She knows that she is successful and strong enough to be a great single mom. Rihanna is looking forward to being a very hands-on mom too. She doesn't even want to hire a nanny."

However, the 31-year-old artist is planning to wait until she can "devote all her time to being a good parent. Since she is getting older, she has even thought about freezing her eggs too. She can't wait to be a mom."

Meanwhile, in 2018, during an interview with Vogue, Rihanna did share her concerns about turning 30. She told the publication: "Okay, so now that I'm 30, are there things I'm supposed to do? Should I be worried? Should I be freezing my eggs? What do you do at 30?!"

"I'm not gonna be able to take my eyes off my kid. I know that already about myself. They're going to have to force me to hire a nanny," she added.

www.reportminds.com/2019/03/oh-no-rihanna-ready-to-freeze-her-eggs.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Rihanna Is Ready To Freeze Her Eggs by ritmek(f): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
it's her choice to make .....she is free to do whatever she likes with her eggs
Re: Rihanna Is Ready To Freeze Her Eggs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
@Op ...Y u av decided to tell us dis is what I dont understand...
Re: Rihanna Is Ready To Freeze Her Eggs by Abfinest007(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
no wonder they gave birth to children that look like ice fish
Re: Rihanna Is Ready To Freeze Her Eggs by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
When we advised the guy above to go to school, he blatantly refused.....now look at him disgracing his lineage in public.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Leo Pens Down A Beautful Message To His Future Wife, Cee-c, In New Post / Davido Shows Dance Moves & Flaunts Designer Shoe At Idris Elba & Sabrina Wedding / Regina Daniels Husband Get Her Another Mercedes Benz Jeep As Early Morning Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.