Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Went To Israel- Majid Michel Debunks Throat Surgery Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Went To Israel- Majid Michel Debunks Throat Surgery Rumour (692 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went To Israel- Majid Michel Debunks Throat Surgery Rumour by unclesuruoffi: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Majid Michel who was in the news few weeks ago over an alleged throat surgery, has debunked the rumour as he further disclosed that he went to Israel. Majid Michel who debunked the throat surgery rumour in a Facebook live video while flanked by Ghanaian pastor and Prophet, Reindolph Oduro Gyebi aka Eagle Prophet, said he went to Israel, “the Holy land, the land of milk and honey”.

“I was in Jerusalem, the holy land, the land of milk and honey. When I went to Israel and was reading the Bible,I was in the location where the story was told. So I am reading the first miracle Jesus performed in Canaan and I am reading the verse in Canaan, where he performed the miracle.” Majid Michel said.

“I had close friends calling to ask me if it’s true I am going for surgery and— though— I was in America at the time, I didn’t go there for surgery. Some blogger decided to stir the media, probably because I have been off social media for a while.”“I wasn’t in town and a couple of people called me to say a blogger called them to ask them if I was in town or not, which they said I was out of town. So he went on my Instagram page, picked a picture of an advert I have done for Air France and added that Majid was in a hospital for surgery. Which is false, fake.” Majid added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/i-went-to-israel-majid-michel-debunks-throat-surgery-rumour/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Went To Israel- Majid Michel Debunks Throat Surgery Rumour by itspzpics(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Better oo

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video / See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras / Nigerian Big Boy That Has Money More Than Hushpuppi And Mompha Combined (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.