Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Fresh Graduate Committed Suicide Because Girlfriend Broke Up With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fresh Graduate Committed Suicide Because Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (575 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Committed Suicide Because Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by coduzaf: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
a young Estate management fresh graduate from Wiwa polytechnic Bori committed suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him. The cause of the break up is still unknown and the young man parents are currently moaning for the lost of their son who stupidly takes his own life for the sake of a woman.

As repoted:
Handsome Fresh Graduate Kills self With Poison Because His Beautiful Girlfriend Dumped Him for Another Man;

“This is Charles Paul Orji. An Estate Management graduate of Ken Saro Wiwa polytechnic Bori. He took his life (poisoned himself), just because his girlfriend (the girl below) dumped him for another man!"

Source: https://naijabuz.com/2019/03/24/photos-handsome-fresh-graduate-committed-suicide-because-girlfriend-broke-up-with-him/

Re: Fresh Graduate Committed Suicide Because Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by Lokidude(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Too bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Overcome The Fear Of Rejection And Approach Any Woman You Want / Never Give Up Easily. / Top Facts You Should Know About Your Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.