Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,600 members, 7,965,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) (30376 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Lighthammer(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
am here to check name and am nt dissapointed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
I came to check names and as God will do his wonder na them our fellow Southerner brother from the east...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by enemyofprogress: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
The murderer's name Obasi sounds like an American name, please correct me if I'm wrong

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by noisy45(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Idiot igbo boys I bet u the money is from drug sales

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by eluquenson(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Igbos killing igbos everywhere in diaspora.

This killing also happened in South Africa.

Igbo amaka

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by foreshore(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
A Nigerian man identified as Obasi, has been arrested for allegedly killing his friend, Chidiebube, during a fight in New Delhi, India.

It was gathered that the duo were fighting over the money realized from a deal they did together. .

Obasi had reportedly accused Chidiebube of receiving payment from their client and refusing to give him his share.

In the course of the fracas, the deceased was said to have brought out a knife but was overpowered by Obasi and the knife ended up slashing him in the chest, leading to his death at the hospitalize was rushed to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKQ2LoC-sk

https://mandynews.com/nigerian-man-kills-his-friend-over-money-in-india-video/

Igbos and money!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by bigcasava1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nothing yet
CollinsWeGlobe:
A Nigerian man identified as Obasi, has been arrested for allegedly killing his friend, Chidiebube, during a fight in New Delhi, India.

It was gathered that the duo were fighting over the money realized from a deal they did together. .

Obasi had reportedly accused Chidiebube of receiving payment from their client and refusing to give him his share.

In the course of the fracas, the deceased was said to have brought out a knife but was overpowered by Obasi and the knife ended up slashing him in the chest, leading to his death at the hospitalize was rushed to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKQ2LoC-sk

how can u say he killed him when it is self defense
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Simbrixton(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by ekaette1621: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ndigbo kwenu!
Kwenu!
Kwesinuuuuuuuuu grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Mandy, which kind english be that nitori olohun.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is the India branch grin i am sure it is Cocaine Money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Cheredeux(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
This headline sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by 2019prophets(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
shocked

Cc
1realbobby
yehmy
REALBETPAWA
Jamestown123
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by frozen70(f): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
They have taken their stupidity outside the shores

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by danot1030: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
I know sey na Dem.

Like Obasi, Uche, Chidi and co
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by adedayourt(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Great Developers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
PstTobi:
This tribe and love for Money, they don't even trust each other when it comes to money. I served in Anambra I saw hell

!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Sluvist(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na dem dem, i no send you go & i no awaits feedback.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by NaMeAboki: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Why do these ppl like to go abroad and disgrace us? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Kennydoc(m): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2019
kheny12:
hospitalize was rush too,That sentence surprise me ooo.And IBO keep disgracing themselves since 1899.

...leading to his death at the hospital he was rushed to. It was an obvious typo.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by stuffs4me(m): 4:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Obasi, Chidiebube

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:34am On Mar 25, 2019
rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by overflowcbn(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2019
May God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by kareemkamil(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Useless Biafra
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Tabbaz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
EzeFund:
My people too like money abeg grin

You were accused of being a Scammer too. Yet you are old to type this. Conscience is far away from some people

Dominique please check his hidden post and ban him if he's guilty
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) by Tabbaz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tabbaz:

You were accused of being a Scammer too. Yet you are old to type this. Conscience is far away from some people

Dominique please check his hidden post and ban him if he's guilty

@Dominique, this EzeFund guy hasn't replied yet. Have you checked his hidden posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India’s Biggest Ever Narcotics Seizure / Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) / Two Corpses Discovered In A Ditch Opposite A Hotel In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.