Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos (45628 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Detonates IED In Gwoza, Borno, Wedding Guests Dead / Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by CaesarDon(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

He was among those that killed people in Rivers and in the South during elections.

Mtchewww... Next

You are a kid that lacks all sense of humanity and reasoning

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by PapalsBulls(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
ngadaAwo:

claptrap and stupid trash
[/s]
No one take u seriou these days.

Say hi to your drunk gomina grin
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by TGMISKY(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
May God bless these Soldiers that put their lives in the line so that we the civilians can have a near peaceful lifestyle.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
legwa10:
noted, accept my appologies
Peace.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Look at his wedding ring.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
after man in uniform harassed me and even doubt I was a Nigeria because of my complexion...... thank God I played smart on them and escape their arrest.... I hate them and have no pity whatsoever for them. boko haram for bomb his joystick join self....... useless criminals. may amadioha strike you dead
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Pacesetter123(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
legwa10:
stop lying, how can you apply short service with ND?
My friend read his post over n over again.May be u will understand.He said ND quota.ND here doesn't mean national diploma but it means Niger Delta.U can thank me later if not now.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by flowalk(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sorry for this comment, but those saying that the country is not worth dying for, can u sit down and fold your arms and see your family being slaughtered because u think the country is not worth dying for...

truly this soldiers are fighting for a higher cause (that is) to protect each and every citizens( including haters) from harms way of terrorist.

at least the best you can do is offer to pray for them, for the battle is not easy and will never be easy... God bless our military

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Isoduwa(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2019
dominique:
Aww, his leg is gone sad

Na buhari wey
Gone to London
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Ramsak1: 4:56am On Mar 25, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

He was among those that killed people in Rivers and in the South during elections.

Mtchewww... Next
You are Indeed a BiafranBushboy
No civilization
No common sense
No human feeling
Jezz hateee nd bigotry
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by UNGOBACK: 5:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Wishing you faster recovery
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Gforce2019: 6:06am On Mar 25, 2019
joeprince23:
I once applied for military short service with the navy and because I am from Portharcourt they said I stand good chance as per ND quota. But after seeing some really disgusting things our first boot camp, I had to run... Nigerian military is really messed up in terms of personal welfare

You run because you have alternative.... what about those people without alternative...
I'm sure some of them will like to leave but how sure is another source of income?
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by xelly: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2019
MistadeRegal:
shocked cry embarassed

I imagine how he's currently feeling.
Nigeria is not worth dying for they say, but if no one arises to stop or slow down these insurgents, the nation will not be at rest by now.
They use themselves as barricade for the nation.
They deserve our support.
GOD help the Nigerian Soldiers.

I feel the pain he is going through but I think they are the cause of this. They aided Buhari's victory, that means they are happy with what they see on the battle field. I think they will see that for the next four years.

Military should not have joined to rig the elwction but they did. So, they should enjoy what you wish Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Oceanblaze(m): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2019
This country isn't worth dying for....pls take note.message to all security agents
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Awoleesu(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2019
Idriss Derby of Chad fired his COAS after terrorists overan military base and heavy casualty recorded on Chadian troops side...

Buhari's COAS & co are kept on in office even as Nigerian soldiers are being wasted regularly by terrorists!

Oh! I think I'm missing something here...

The Nigerian side are "useful"... For other civilian activities....

They did a perfect job on February 23rd, March 9 and March 23.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by whytepawn1(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2019
MistadeRegal:
shocked cry embarassed

I imagine how he's currently feeling.
Nigeria is not worth dying for they say, but if no one arises to stop or slow down these insurgents, the nation will not be at rest by now.
They use themselves as barricade for the nation.
They deserve our support.
GOD help the Nigerian Soldiers.
they are the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by owonikoko700(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

Mtchewww... Next
where u there
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Truefaith:
The worst thing anyone can do against himself is to push God away because his parents were misled into errors and worship of a false god.

There is only one God in the whole universe.

His name is Jesus Christ.

That is the only name He made available to man to escape hell and damnation.

The Devil has been up to evil since beginning.

We all should check what Islam teaches. We must compare whatever we come by with the little we know about the God that made and sustains the universe.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2018/08/12/a-small-peek-at-islam/

You wan dey preach for here? Oga dey go church
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

Mtchewww... Next
pig
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Thank God it's below the knee. With a good artificial limb, he can still be productive (at least not in the army)
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Bikonze(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
mysteriousman:
May God comfort you soldier. Amen
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.