Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerians Questions Regina Daniel’s Sudden Wealth After Acquiring 2 Benz Cars An - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Questions Regina Daniel’s Sudden Wealth After Acquiring 2 Benz Cars An (902 Views)

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Nigerians Question Source Of Regina Daniels Wealth After She Bought Another Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Questions Regina Daniel’s Sudden Wealth After Acquiring 2 Benz Cars An by 360NGUpdates: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerians questions Regina Daniel’s sudden wealth after acquiring 2 Benz cars and building a house for her mother within a month 19-year old Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels is now a trending topic on social media after showing off her second Benz and getting her mum a house all in a space of 4-weeks.

While a lot of Nigerians celebrate her success, many others are questioning are source of income and how many movies she’s actually featured in.

See all the reactions below….

The Hair plug
@Msmenalicious
Which movie is Regina Daniels acting abeg? She just got her second Benz after buying a house for her mum.. or they now pay actors in million dollars?

2:03 PM - Mar 23, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,055 people are talking about this

Tony-Francis
@obynofranc
In as much as I think Regina Daniels wealth is questionable, y'all don't question these useless male musicians wealth like you do to her.

At least, she gets paid for every film she acts but that can't be said about these musicians who get one event in a year but live lavishly.

3:56 PM - Mar 23, 2019
47 people are talking about this

El_vis�
@itz_costello
I think Regina Daniels is secretly acting for Hollywood,,because all this money can't come from African magic movies just like that��.

3:19 PM - Mar 23, 2019
117 people are talking about this

Adannaya
@slimcindyjacobs
Regina Daniels with another Benz and a house in one month, what is she doing right that I’m doing wrong ����

Abi where can I register for acting coz this asaba movie is a cash out �

1:22 PM - Mar 23, 2019
131 people are talking about this

Oluwafemi Anthony
@RealSOK_
On a serious note, i have never seen Regina Daniels on block blusters movies ads.

The last time i saw her in a movie was Soul Mate i guess with Van Viker and Mercy Johnson and that was 2009.

How's she acquiring big houses and benz?

3:58 PM - Mar 23, 2019
81 people are talking about this

David Amedu
@David_Amedu
This Regina Daniels matter tire me. Am suspecting Atiku in all this. All this started a month ago

4:33 PM - Mar 23, 2019
See David Amedu's other Tweets

JOSEPH��❤❤❤❤�������
@chizzy_boss
Some girls say Regina Daniels na runs girl��� you way no be runs girl but you don Bleep all your departmental guys..
Madam clam down you be osho free olosho ....

5:07 PM - Mar 23, 2019
80 people are talking about this

Oluwa Tobi
@TobiDaGreatest
So Regina Daniels just got her second Brand New Tear-rubber Benz after buying a house for her Mum ... Do they pay our actresses In dollars or God has just been so Good to the Sisters in the industry ��� ?

4:37 PM - Mar 23, 2019
31 people are talking about this

Ezeohaduru 1
@ngagehenry
Just this morning I had a discussion with my wife telling her that Nollywood female actors are mostly high class runs girls using Regina Daniels as a case study. The kind mansions they buy eeh. Wonder if the men are paid less. Her Chi is working for her anyway.

4:36 PM - Mar 23, 2019
See Ezeohaduru 1's other Tweets

ITAYEN
@DemGoTyre
America have Kylie Jenner

We have Regina Daniels

It's a 1 - 1 goalless draw

5:02 PM - Mar 23, 2019
71 people are talking about this

Twitta_VAR�
@LawaL_FreaK
Opens twitter, see De gea and Regina Daniels trending.. Thinks Regina daniels have started dating De gea....
Checks and see People comparing Ter Stegan to De gea....
Awon brainless people...
PS: DE GEA IS THE BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD

5:46 PM - Mar 23, 2019
319 people are talking about this
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Olúmáyòwá™
@Iam_Ginokeg
That Regina Daniels girl got her Mum a house yesterday, got a Benz for herself today.....Please what exactly is she doing that pays her that much??

2:59 PM - Mar 23, 2019
23 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info a.....

See more and comment @
https://360ng.com.ng/nigerians-questions-regina-daniels-sudden-wealth-after-acquiring-2-benz-cars-and-building-a-house-for-her-mother-within-a-month/

Re: Nigerians Questions Regina Daniel’s Sudden Wealth After Acquiring 2 Benz Cars An by hisgrace090: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
She knows the source of her money.

(1) (Reply)

Tv Star And Celebrity Artiste, Puts Her Huge Backside On Display(photos) / Singer “tiwa Savage” Rocks Tight Body Hugging Outfit In These Photos / Actress Mide Martins Become An Ambassador For Startimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.