Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka (1727 Views)

Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... / #bbnaija 2020: Watch How Kiddwaya Flirted With Nengi In The Present Of Ozo / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by dachiwater: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ahneeka who was also part of the fifth episode of the Big Brother Naija Reunion show, disclosed that she flirted with some of the male housemates because she knows men are sex-driven. Ebuka had asked 'there was a perception that you were a flirt, and then it also looked like you were putting it up. Why did it look scripted?'.

However Ahneeka who disclosed that she flirted with some male housemates because men are sex-driven, added that it was not strategy. She said; That’s how I communicate and bond with guys... I’m an Engineer and I saw nothing but guys for 5 years and you know guys are sex-driven. It wasn’t a strategy. 

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/i-flirted-with-some-male-housemates-because-men-are-sex-driven-ahneeka/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by itspzpics(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by Jessyjack(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
SENSELESS!
Re: I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by Texman21: 1:38am On Mar 25, 2019
who is this one
Re: I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by GistMeMore: 4:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by anochuko01(m): 5:58am On Mar 25, 2019
na Jehovah God dey drive me walahi
Re: I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by Chipink(f): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolish
Re: I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka by ClassyBella: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade Rocks Full Nike As She Poses For The Picture / Naira Marley Seen Smoking Weed In Latest Instagram Video [See Photos] / 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.