Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots (547 Views)

Bobrisky Fires Shots At Instagram Slayqueens Showing Yansh On IG / Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots by dachilino: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Nina who went off on a shade session as she shared a new photo, stated that people people pretend to be blind to their own mistakes but do play deaf to that of others.According to Nina who dropped the shade amid controversy sparked by Tobi's alleged sex with Alex, when people pretend to be blind to their own mistakes, it is one of their biggest flaws.

She wrote;'One Of The Biggest Flaws Of people Are Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes But Do Not Pretend Deaf Towards The Mistake Of Others......#hypocrites

She further added 'Making Mistakes and owning up to it Is better Than Faking Perfection...'

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/25/people-pretending-to-be-blind-to-their-own-mistakes-nina-throws-shade/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots by itspzpics(m): 4:35am On Mar 25, 2019
wink
Re: People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:37am On Mar 25, 2019
.....AND WE ALL KNOW SHE'S REFERRING TO ALEX.

THAT GURL DEY FORM HOLY HOLY, WHILE INFACT TOBI DEY NACK AM STEADY.

Re: People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots by GistMeMore: 4:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots by Bizznezz: 5:05am On Mar 25, 2019
abeggi
Re: People Pretending To Be Blind To Their Own Mistakes - Nina Fires Shots by NOC1(m): 5:15am On Mar 25, 2019
What she was collecting in open and got criticised another was collecting in secret and appeared sanctimoniously holy, only for wind to blow in the reunion and fowl yansh open.
Most of the people who rebuke others indulge in same crime, just that their sins are covered and that makes them appear different.
I saw one of my married female friend criticising the woman that slept with another woman's husband and I remembered how she nearly got me. I have to inbox her asking her what moral right does she have to criticise her, she only laughed and said we have to see when I come back to Nigeria next month.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Goes Crazy Over Her Twins As She Finally Becomes A Mother / I Started Losing Myself - Ycee Talks About Being Depressed / Davido To Perform At Summer Jam 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.