Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,595 members, 7,929,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

"We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (1104 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover by Mrop(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Ghanian actress Rosemond Alade brown show off her new catch Oyinbo lover as they rock each other, says they are going to New York very soon and they are going to release their wedding date as soon as possible.

is she doing this for green card, What do you think guys ? See photos and Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/we-are-going-to-new-york-actress-rosemond-show-off-her-old-oyinbo-lover/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: "We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover by Mrop(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2019
See reactions below

Watch the Romantic Video => HERE

Re: "We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover by itspzpics(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy ghana sha
Re: "We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover by partnerbizz4: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2019
I would rather use my money and buy a big tv than frolick with a slay queen!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: "We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover by peteruuu(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Arrant nonsense undecided
Re: "We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover by ClassyBella: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2019
smiley
Re: "We Are Going To New York" Actress Rosemond Show Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover by tohyorsih(f): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2019
she will drain him and later japaa

(1) (Reply)

You Like Plenty Talk Face Your Work, Peruzzi Slams Burna Boy And Dammy Crane. / Big Brother Naija's Bambam, The Queen Of Fashion (photos) / Wairi Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Celebrates His Son On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.