Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

In Need Of Uber/taxify Driver In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Uber/taxify Driver In Abuja (305 Views)

Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Uber/taxify Driver In Abuja by ThisisBuhari: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2019
I have a toyota corolla that i am using and want to give it out for uber/taxify business in abuja.

Anybody that is interested?

abuja resident
Re: In Need Of Uber/taxify Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2019
No contact number
Re: In Need Of Uber/taxify Driver In Abuja by ekehopp: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Send me a PM for link to join our 1200+ member strong and very lively Uber-Bolt Telegram group for Abuja drivers.

Be sure to have the Telegram app already installed on your phone before you reach out to me. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland And The Need To Upgrade / Please Help Me Win Some Steem In This Steem Giveaway / The Simplest Ways To Make Passive Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.