Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,138 members, 7,900,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

It Certification (training And Exam) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / It Certification (training And Exam) (520 Views)

It Certification / Which It Certification Is Best For Me? / It And Non-it Certification Training At Octi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Certification (training And Exam) by abmart: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
Please I planning to register for CCNA training and later sit for the exam, I want to know good IT training centre that I can register with before the exams. Serious matter please
Re: It Certification (training And Exam) by skbello: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
go to karrox
Re: It Certification (training And Exam) by MCSE: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2010
For CCNA or all other IT Certification, exam You can try here
Re: It Certification (training And Exam) by Freerhyme1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
abmart:

Please I planning to register for CCNA training and later sit for the exam, I want to know good IT training centre that I can register with before the exams. Serious matter please
Go to NIIT, They are the Best In Nigeria,

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Modems Unlocked And Make Cool Cash Doing It For Others. / Any Laptop For Sale On Instalmental Payment? / Dstv Mobile To Browse On A Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.