Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV (1327 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV by Cocoyamdcomedia: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2019
According to the Facebook user who posted this information. He claimed to be a close friend of the Boyfriend of the lady who recorded success viral video.
He said the boyfriend complained about being neglected after buying the phone used in recording success viral video.
See screenshot below:
Source: http://www.phcitybreedtv.com.ng/entertainment/boyfriend-of-the-lady-who-recorded-success-viral-video-laments-phcitybreedtv/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ishlove
Seen
Dominique

Re: Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV by Fizzymike1(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Lie lie the smell
Re: Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV by IamD18: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2019
The rate of entitlement mentality in Nigeria is high and disgusting.
Re: Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV by Evablizin(f): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Ok.

Re: Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV by iTearHerToto: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Me that wasted my data to watch the video nko
Re: Boyfriend Of The Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video Laments- PhCityBreedTV by mungoparks: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2019
Fake news everywhere, but if that's the case i wait for his ancestors to come and lament.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And I Are Not Divorced, Hopefully Everything Will Work Out Good – IK Ogb / Funke Akindele Opens New Youtube Channel, Talks About Struggles Coming Up Etc / Tboss Looks Radiant In New Adorable Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.