Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Come In To Make Free Money Here By Just Installing An App - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Come In To Make Free Money Here By Just Installing An App (874 Views)

New Earning App To Earn Money By Just Playing Games / Load Your Bet9ja Account With Free Money / Need A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money Here In Nigeria??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In To Make Free Money Here By Just Installing An App by yellowman2225(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
This is an opportunity to join Facebook test program that has been going on for few years.

*How to Join*

Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address(PayPal registered). Ill show you, how to get PAYPAL that can send and receive money Worldwide.

wh at sa p p: 0 9 0 7 2 82 2 25 5

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 1-5 hours.
1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.

2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.

3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.

4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).

5. Run and Enter the installation code.

6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.

7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.

*How to Earn $75*

Every Month by using Facebook Research App:
You will get $5 per month for each month you are active in the program

You will get $10 per month for each referral that signs up for the project within 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate

You will also get $5 per month for each referral that signs up for the project after 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate

You will also Earn a $20 bonus per month for every five referrals that were also active in the program

(For Example: if you have 10 referrals that were active in a given month, then you will earn a $40 bonus that month; if you have 15, you will earn $60, etc.)
So, if you refer 5 friends then you will earn $75 every month .

*When You’re Paid:*

Payments are made on the 15th of every month for the prior month’s earnings. This means, you can start getting paid from 15th April 2019, which is 2 weeks from now.

Once we’ve confirmed your install, we will send you another email that explains exactly when you will be receiving your first payment (so long as you keep the app installed!)
We will also provide instructions for you to provide a payment method to which we’ll send your payments

Facebook Research App Payment.

Remember: You MUST keep the Facebook Research App installed on your device in order to receive payment for your participation, and in order to receive payment for your active referrals!

*Requirements to Join Facebook Research App Program by Applause:*

PayPal Account to receive payments.
Locations: Nigeria not included, so we will tell you how to go about that. You will get that free from us.

Device Requirements: iOS 8.0+, Android 6.0+, smartphones only (no tablets, sorry!)

Project Start Date:

March 26th 2019
Project End Date: N/A
– this project is ongoing, so earn as much as you want for as long as the project is active, at least through the end of 2019!

*Final Verdict:*

In my opinion, this is a great opportunity to earn a good amount by doing nothing. We’re just installing an app and for this, we’re actually getting paid every month. Also, the referral program is quite exciting. We can easily refer 5 friends and Earn $75 per month Or even more.

To join: Send Your 2 Names and paypal email to 0 90 72 82 22 55 Ensure its nit an email you've already used for FACEBOOK UTEST in the past

NB: We will also give you tutorial on creating Paypal that can receive and send money in Nigeria without need for Vpn.
Re: Come In To Make Free Money Here By Just Installing An App by yellowman2225(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Join this moving train before it leaves you behind. The time is now. let your HUSTLE pay in 2019
Re: Come In To Make Free Money Here By Just Installing An App by jbblues24(m): 4:43am On May 21, 2019
Extra thought out! Designgasmed all over this!

(1) (Reply)

Help / How Gift Card Scams Work? / Your Advise On My Career To Achieving More Skills To My Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.