Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,735 members, 7,945,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Understanding Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Intimacy (286 Views)

Leaked: This Instagram Slay Queen Negotiated R5,000 For Anal intimacy With A Man / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Intimacy by Omalee(f): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2019
Every woman wants a man who'd make her feel giddy

Not every man has that fire though

That statement is relative,one woman's fire is another woman's water
if yours is fierce you wonder how a woman you've had could let you go

Haha... I laugh at that.
Its all about attraction and particularly ones background.

It sticks,your words and style, it's not seen everywhere?

Not everyone would appreciate your skills,in bed,... in paper,and otherwise
( Then that person doesn't know the real meaning of a "REAL MAN"winkso you think?

That's why I said that statement is relative

For example If the girl You got "married" to doesn't like music, doesn't watch movies, doesn't like sex.tell me how she can describe you as a REAL MAN?

She likes the office dapper dressed guy who goes to work in the am and comes back late pm... eat his food, talks about his day around 11pm, then goes to bed to wake 6am next day and repeat the routine

OK.some women don't like "SEX" because of a lot of factors
*Belief
*Fear
*Misinformation
*Upbringing etc

When a woman says, "let's make love at 10pm tonight" .. or says "no let's not make love now, I will sleep off and you know I have lots to do"
It leaves you wondering how distinct God's creations are...

You are in a relationship where your manhood is being sucked while you are sleeping,you wake up in the middle of the night to always find your manhood in her mouth... why? because she can't have enough....

You are in a relationship where the girl will say, "I'm going crazy and you're the only one that can cure me... baby please have me and reset me... and true to her words, she's calm after a heavy rumping

You don't blame her
both are coming from different circle
different ways to different people

It is important to know where you fall into, one of the major causes of infidelity... Sexual incompatibility cannot be taken lightly.... Be first to follow my magazine discuss every weekend " Everything I Know about love and intimacy) it's the solution you need,it's free ,check out the rest of the gist https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/03/understanding-intimacy-learners-guide.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

, / IT Wizards Needed Urgently / Man Cries Out As Estranged Wife Marries His Best Man Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.