Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,894 members, 7,931,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari (32463 Views)

Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
I will buy all those cars before this year end undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by alujonjonkijon: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
very boring girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Jbleenk: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone else think the insignia is a photoshop?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Topmaike007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pekele007:

Oponu ni bobo yi sha.... so only politicians are rich?

I don't even need to continue arguing with you
me seeing this your post says alot about you..omo ale
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Topmaike007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pekele007:

Oponu ni bobo yi sha.... so only politicians are rich?

I don't even need to continue arguing with you
a billionaire that is not on Forbes.. when you're a fan of someone The truth will be far away from you.. when rating billionaires pls stop Adeleke, how many University did he have that others don't have,Dr Ramon Adedoyin, the owner of Oduduwa University is Even ahead of him if that's is what you want to hear, davido fan boy?now I see how shallow your brain are and how little you are pls don't mention me again if you don't want thunder to locate you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Pekele007: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
a billionaire that is not on Forbes.. when you're a fan of someone The truth will be far away from you.. when rating billionaires pls stop Adeleke, how many University did he have that others don't have,Dr Ramon Adedoyin, the owner of Oduduwa University is Even ahead of him if that's is what you want to hear, davido fan boy?now I see how shallow your brain are and how little you are pls don't mention me again if you don't want thunder to locate you.

U are such a big fool... Google Arab billionaires and show me anyone that Dangote can tie his shoe lace.

Forbes will only add you on it list with your permission. A lot of billionaires decide to remain low-key.

Omo ale oduduwa afonja ponmbele ni e grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by erons22(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Jakumo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Regardless of whether the expensive cars displayed by BJ Puppy are purchased, leased or rented, the desperate flaunting of those rich-man's toys is indicative of a very shallow, self-absorbed, vain, and elitist personality, who could not care less about the plight of most people who reside in the country where her rich daddy made a fortune in the oil industry.

BJ Puppy's mediocre talents as an entertainer would never support the lavish lifestyle of conspicuous consumption that she puts on display even amid the squalor and poverty in Nigeria, a country brought to its knees by a corrupt and greedy elite that has for decades fed fat and parasitically on the oil wealth of the nation. A conservative 99.9% of the cash lavished by BJ Puppy, is being underwritten by her mega-rich father, who may or may not hold membership in the shadowy cartel that has stealthily cornered and diverted the national wealth of Nigeria, one sea-tanker-load of crude oil at a time.

The desperate social media shrieking about newly purchased luxury items, suggests above all that Mrs BJ Puppy lives a lonely, isolated life, in which every possible suitor is rightly presumed to be a gold-digging gigolo who has no true love for the spoiled little daddy's girl. My prediction is that in ten years from now, BJ Puppy will have become obese and ugly, but also more boastful, having borne three offspring, with each one from a different estranged man. The final blow will be when the ageing woman's dad starts cutting back on those allowances, after finally getting weary of all the bragging and demanding.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Greatfullheart: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oh God all i Just Need is One of Her Pant... I've said It And i'll Say It Again... If i Should Get One Of Her Pant i'll Not only Buy Benz i'll Buy the Full Mercedez Factory.

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari by Maski87: 2:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Maybe one day she go buy the biggest golden prick,from tiffany's new York and pose with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) / The Custom Wrap On Alexx Ekubo’s Chevy Camaro By Khaz Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.