Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,948 members, 7,879,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) (33192 Views)

Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Realtord43: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kushlove:

sorry but you dumb gan ooh... Sense has left you since if u did not knw
wow, thanks for the info
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by NwaOhafia: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
icebird25:

Your brain is full of relaxer..
Funny
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by stag: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
icebird25:

Damn! I nearly fainted with laughter
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by ArchAngelos999: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
This story doesn't add up. Why will one commit suicide for false accusation, it's very odd. The suicide doesn't prove he didn't do it. it could also be foul play
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
icebird25:

the thing pass relaxer...the brain is on Ice. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Anduku: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Realtord43:
So sad he ended his life. you can't stand the disgrace then why involve ya self in theft undecided
You just rushed to comment without reading the story and you ended up making a stupid and ignorant comment
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Excessgrace: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Which product
icebird25:

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Excessgrace: 12:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Your brain is actually full of shiint
Realtord43:
I commented base on the thread headline. i do not read the story
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:43am On Mar 26, 2019
TourismMan:
Unbelievable!
Modified

Meanwhile, I purposely booked this FTC because I wanted to use it to vent my anger.

Can someone please tell me why INEC, Cross River hasn't paid our election stipends up till this minute? I slept at RAC Centre for three different nights for the elections and I'm yet to receive one naira from INEC. Only if INEC knows what that small money means to me. I'm in my final year and I have a lot of things piling up for me to execute financially. Even departmental/faculty/course registrations and so many others, I'm yet to do them. This is why I had to force myself and do that work in spite of security threats involved because I knew I needed the money to tackle school issues. The training allowance, they paid only few people and by the time most of us went to collect our own, we were told money has finished and till today not even a kobo for us. So why this delay for the main stipend again? Or they don't want to pay us or what? Please whoever can pass this information to the appropriate authority should help me do so. Me no be those type wey mama or papa dey send money for school matters o. Na me dey do my hustle myself till I reach this final year. School fees, project etc, I never even know where money go come from as I dey so. I only trust in God. Tell INEC to pay me o before I run mad for them. Other states have paid. What is delaying INEC, Cross River?

This is Nigeria...INEC be criminal
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Satan just received one more useless person in his/her kingdom
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by jujunaty(m): 3:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Realtord43:
So sad he ended his life. you can't stand the disgrace then why involve ya self in theft undecided
people are clearly foolish
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by fw71497: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Realtord43:

Fool, he did d only thing that guarantee his innocence. A brave man. that man
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Next suffering in hell .the Bible said we shouldn't take our life
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by bendike: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
TourismMan:
Unbelievable!
Modified

Meanwhile, I purposely booked this FTC because I wanted to use it to vent my anger.

Can someone please tell me why INEC, Cross River hasn't paid our election stipends up till this minute? I slept at RAC Centre for three different nights for the elections and I'm yet to receive one naira from INEC. Only if INEC knows what that small money means to me. I'm in my final year and I have a lot of things piling up for me to execute financially. Even departmental/faculty/course registrations and so many others, I'm yet to do them. This is why I had to force myself and do that work in spite of security threats involved because I knew I needed the money to tackle school issues. The training allowance, they paid only few people and by the time most of us went to collect our own, we were told money has finished and till today not even a kobo for us. So why this delay for the main stipend again? Or they don't want to pay us or what? Please whoever can pass this information to the appropriate authority should help me do so. Me no be those type wey mama or papa dey send money for school matters o. Na me dey do my hustle myself till I reach this final year. School fees, project etc, I never even know where money go come from as I dey so. I only trust in God. Tell INEC to pay me o before I run mad for them. Other states have paid. What is delaying INEC, Cross River?
After elections don pass? shocked shocked
That one don enter voice mail naa.
In naija, first rule of business is to collect you money upfront.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2019
bendike:
After elections don pass? shocked shocked That one don enter voice mail naa. In naija, first rule of business is to collect you money upfront.
Person go die be that.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by fleeter001: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Suicide never was, never will be a solution to anything. You killed yourself, now what? undecided
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by blackslayer: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Mandynews:

More Via: https://mandynews.com/ghanaian-police-officer-shoots-himself-to-death-over-theft-photos/

i would have at least tidied up my room before pulling the trigger, now look at how unkempt his room looks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.