Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) (1339 Views)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
A soldier who went viral some months ago has
exposed a married man professing love for her and
begging her to marry him. She further revealed that
the man was also planning his wedding with another
woman.

Faith Ogochukwu, a Nigerian soldier has taken to
her social media page to expose a married man who
has been disturbing her with love overtures on
Facebook.

Ogochukwu lambasted the man identified as
Uwaoma Victor Chinemerem.

Faith has shared the screenshots of the cheating
man's chats with her.

See below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/119034/woman-exposes-married-man-professing-love-for-her.html

Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maga why?
Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, you go fear fear nah. On a serious note, that man sabi compose love message o.
Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by amaniro: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Men cheat. women cheat. We're equal now... so we are meant to be togethergrin

Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by amaniro: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ladies To be honest men that use this line * From the first day I set my eyes on you* Runaway from them because any moment from now they can still set their eyes on someone else, just use your brain

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by Deicide: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Am just surprised that people still use Facebook for chatting

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by Generalnomercy: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Some times I imagine how women brain are wired

So a women will just believe that a man instantly loves her, telling her the kind of stories you can't even use to deceive new born babies in this age and their head will just swell up like spoilt egusi soup.
Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Marriage dey make ladies fall in love blindly.Both of them knows they are dealing with a Casanova they still want to keep him.
Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by badadvice(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oga said "......i can adapt to any pattern or trajectory you set for me......"

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Some men are just useless!!! I have them on my whatapp too, I can't date another woman's husband, God forbid! I'm not a second hand lady. I pray and knows that God will bless me with a good heart man not a dog
Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by badadvice(f): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
Some men are just useless!!! I have them on my whatapp too, I can't date another woman's husband, God forbid! I'm not a second hand lady. I pray and knows that God will bless me with a good heart man not a dog

udonminit!

Re: Woman Exposes Married Man Professing Love For Her On Facebook (photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy
badadvice:

udonminit!
grin grin are you one of them? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Comparing Your Wife And Your Side Chick Is Wickedness / He's Ex Slept With A Yoruba Man After Break Up / Woman Rain Curses On Her Dead Husband Who Die While Havin Sex With A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.