Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry (930 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by Kayman01: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
I have been asking myself this question since the beginning of the season, do u think our igwe is out of form? Can he play like he used 2 b4?
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by Razorr(f): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2007
The answer is no.

As a true gunner, I have to admit that Henry is dead! cry cry

Even if he comes back, he would never be the same again! grin grin grin

His time has passed. But don't worry sweety, we have Adebayor grin to fill his shoes! grin grin grin
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by Genial(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2007
Razorr:

The answer is no.

As a true gunner, I have to admit that Henry is dead! cry cry

Even if he comes back, he would never be the same again! grin grin grin

His time has passed. But don't worry sweety, we have Adebayor grin to fill his shoes! grin grin grin

Now I know I actually went to the planet neptune yesterday. And there I was, thinking it was a dream!
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by A40(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
@Razorrr
No not Adebayor please, i think Igwe has lost his hunger though and it shows from the way he plays,
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by Razorr(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
You are right. Igwe has lost his hunger! angry

If Igwe is dead, then who in our squad would fill his shoes?

I think we need to spend some money on new quality strikers! grin

All the strikers in our squad are shit! angry angry

wenger should stop being tight-fisted grin and spend some money on new players!
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by Gheorghe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2007
i still believe in HRH,i think fatigue is the issue with him and he has been doing all the job alone.the long rest shud do him some good and wenger shud pls get a world class striker to pair him.abebayor can neva fill in the shoe
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by Razorr(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
I think he has lost his touch and we should just buy a fresh set of quality strikers. Igwe's time has passed!
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by RuuDie(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
I think he's still got it, he just needs a break & a lot of talkin 2; he doesn't even need to flip clubs. he's still adored by the fans, players & officilas of arsenal - if Ronaldo can come back into shape after all he's been thru then why not T.H.
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by A40(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2007
@Razorr
Yes i think our strikers are whack, real whack apart from RVP, Henry needs competition so if he can shape up let him ship out, Eto'o is my dream man to come to Arsenal and if Henry has to go for him to come to Arsenal then so be it,
Re: My Fellow Gunners, Do U Still Believe In Thierry Henry by Ifeniyi22(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2007
Yeah.i believe that Thierry Henry will still bounce back next season.fatigue and injuries. nothing more. he still has a lot to offer.I also believe that we could do with a world class striker to pair him upfront with.he has way too much workload on him for way too long.not fair.Adebayor might not be able to fill his shoes

(1) (Reply)

Latest Signing After Henry: / Kalu Wants ''calamity Yobo'' At Right-back / Glo-caf Awards 2009 Tune In To Nta To Watch The Livecast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.