Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says (775 Views)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says by damiloladuke: 5:40am On Mar 26, 2019
In a video that is already going viral on social media, a Nigerian lady has said she desires to have a one night stand with Kizz Daniel, the popular Nigerian singer.

The lady who didn't mention her name, had the singer's name tattooed on her back and mentioned in the video she had a dream the day before, where she had good sex with the singer and she now wants this her dream to come into reality.

She mentioned that she has no intention to become his girlfriend but just to have a taste of him and she added that she is simply good at giving orals as well

Well, just as expected, Nigerians on social media have come for her, with many calling her just an attention seeker who will never get anywhere close to the Madu singer.

See the video:
https://lailasnews.com/i-want-to-have-one-night-stand-with-kizz-daniel-nigerian-lady-says/

lalasticlala

Re: I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says by jullidee2006: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2019
go ahead
Re: I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says by macmiral: 5:53am On Mar 26, 2019
tongue Kolewerk
Re: I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says by OgaGist: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2019
shocked
Re: I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says by itspzpics(m): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2019
Chidinma will just kee u
Re: I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says by SEGLIZ: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2019
now this the craze in vogue!? can't imagine all nuisance just to trend, make fame or cash.
Re: I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says by Funmmyastic: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
What's wrong with some ladies nowadays sef?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Sex Freak-kisa Gbekle / Tboss Shares New Photos Amidst Pregnancy Rumors / Regina Daniels Is NOT Married To Senator Nwoko But Romantically Involved- SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.