Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,847 members, 7,969,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:51 AM

She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant (1502 Views)

She Cooked Noodles And She Lied. Red Flag / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Pamship(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Can I sue my former office friend under the penal legal code 419 for not obtaining my consent truthfully before for having sex with me with fraudulent intent? She lied about being on the pill and she got pregnant because she was not on pill. Will I win the case in court?

I met this lady sometime in 2016, at my place of work in the bank when she came on transfer to my branch. We started being casual office friends. I am married with two children. She knew about my marriage, she met my wife several times when she came to collect me from office. The lady was already a divorcee by the time she came to my branch in 2016, she is two years my senior in age and we are all from Delta State. She liked me and I liked her like a senior sister, but we are on same grade level since 2016 and we were both promoted again to same next level last year. In September 2016, we traveled out together in my car for a staff wedding in Abuja. After the wedding we could not travel back as I did not want to drive on Lokoja road in the night. That evening she asked me out, we went for pepper soup and drinks I paid for both of us, we ended up in her own hotel room and we made love. As I no get raincoat, I did not plan to sleep with her at all at all, I seriously refused initially, but I failed to control myself after some kissing and play-play. She begged me not to leave her room that night, we both agreed that nothing will happen, but later she asked for sex, she assured me that she was on pill, and she wanted to do it after more than three years of not having sex. We did it because I believed her. I did not enjoy it as my mind was not in doing it that night. A month later she told me she was pregnant and she refused to terminate the pregnancy. Till date, I only slept with this lady once, that night in Abuja. We are still working in the same bank but at different branches now. She got transferred to another branch last year. Honestly, she is a very good and kind person. If I was not married before this thing happened I would have considered marrying her now despite the fact that she is older than me. She is good looking with nice personality. Her father and mother are living in Lagos, with her two junior sisters who are also married with their husbands in Lagos. I have never met any of her relatives.

I told my wife, before she heard about it outside. Our pastors and our parents helped me to beg my wife and she forgave me. Our office colleagues later knew that I gave the lady the pregnancy. She born a boy in 2017, her only child till date, she has a steady boy friend now. Last year, my wife said i should go and collect the boy from the lady, we went together to visit her in her house to discuss and talk to her. The lady welcome us very well when we got there, when we told her about our plan and ask when we can come back to collect the boy, she refused to the idea of giving us the baby to raise with our other two children (1 boy and 1 girl) in line with our native customs. My wife said I should take her to court, that I should not allow her to keep my child otherwise she would divorce me. I don't want to divorce my wife. And I can not marry two wives. I talked to a lawyer in Benin and he said the baby belongs to the woman and not me. That if the lady does not want to give us the child to raise, we should allow her to keep the baby. To make the matter worse, the lady has been asking me for money to support her in taking care of the boy she tricked me to have to satisfy her desire to have a child. In 2016 she told me that she left her husband because he was jailed for carrying drugs to US. After her pregnancy, she changed her story and she later told me that her husband divorced her after 10 years of marriage for not getting pregnant and that was why she did it with me that night we traveled together and that she was not on pill. I have a recording of her confession on my phone.

Why won't my lawyer agree for us to use the same law as they use to collect money back from Yahoo-Yahoo boys to collect the baby from a woman who lied and deceived me to get pregnant? Scam na scam. No be so? I did not plan for her pregnancy. She tricked me and for that I do not like that part of her behavior.

Any lawyer who can help should provide me his phone number i will call you.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by tolugar: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Since she told you she took the pills

Just tell her the baby is not yours and watch the dreamer unfold
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Congratulations grin
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Jcole1985(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019
E nor go pass first bank workers,na dem

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Lloydthesaint: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Congrats Baba ibeji

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by KevMitnick: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2019
undecided
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by kabayomi(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2019
No method is 100% efficient but at least if you had donned the raincoat yourself you can be sure of things from your end..... Now you had to take her word for it and you see the outcome?

If you want to see that child better start changing the way you tell your story. Which one is she tricked you, you no want the child and all of a sudden you want the child? In a court of law emotions and ability to convince will win you the case, just forget your blurry facts even I cant understand clearly. The audio she can claim you forced her to say it or deny and she can also claim divorcee and more right to the child etc. In short she can claim anything - Better go find better lawyer prepare cos the way you're wrote this story eeh i see you losing the case already

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2019
OP, I strongly advise you do DNA Test first. Meanwhile, keep that recording intact ooo. You would need it in the future. That Woman is playing you bro.
Meanwhile take small Thunder........ You need it to revive your sense
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Headlesschicken(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2019
undecided You are very stupid man,yeah to be frank yuh kinda stupidity x bold,now u want d baby,what gives u d right to have d baby,cos u popped inside of her,omo go and sit down n train d ones u have,n better support that lady,if yuh wife likes let her divorce u,sometimes in life we gotta learn to face d consequences of our actions,stop playing d victim card cos u ain't,what if she gave u HIV,I'm sure by now u must v given it to yuh wife, just shut d hell up... It's too early in d morning..

5 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Nutase: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Your wife doesn't have Noble intentions. Better leave that boy with his mom if you don't want something bad to happen to him.

5 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Wonders shall never end lol. Person dey find pikin for 10 years ur now saying she should give u the child .
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Guest007:
Congratulations grin
lol wicked gal

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by stillwendy(f): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Oga the best you both can do is shared custody. You self tire person. Na your type fit zero customers money for bank o.
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2019
welcome to the family way bro, congrats

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2019
SmellySperm:

lol wicked gal

Do you hear this big man, husband and father shocked

I dey shame for him cry
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by luvyaself95(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2019
tolugar:
Since she told you she took the pills

Just tell her the baby is not you and watch the dreamer unfold
Too much sense no go kill you cheesy
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by adamsoghene: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Pls leave her with the baby for now. She desperately needed the child and now she's got it. Give her some time while u support the child upbringing for now with time, she will personally open all access to the child �. Pls don't give her any further reasons to think otherwise else she might deny u d baby for a very long time.
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by PharoahIII: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
This op sef, is he even a man, a man that cannot keep anything from his wife, na wa o. They say that a child who likes fight must be ready for a swollen head. But I no blame you sha, you no even sabi cheat.
That aside, I don't trust your wife at all, it will be a big mistake to trust your wife with your other child. If she wants to divorce then let her go, there are millions of women out there. A child you failed to acknowledge, all of a sudden you want full custody?
come to think of it e be like say na your wife dey control you sef, as things stand you have two wives whether or not you like it, just kukuma marry the other girl, theres nothing wrong in having two wives, our fathers did it
To quote Amaechi, 'There comes a time in life when a man must be a man.'

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Abaje195(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2019
first of all goan do DNA to be sure is ur child...hu knows, she might be sleeping around n must hv gotten d pregnancy elsewhere.
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by victorian(f): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided You are very stupid man,yeah to be frank yuh kinda stupidity x bold,now u want d baby,what gives u d right to have d baby,cos u popped inside of her,omo go and sit down n train d ones u have,n better support that lady,if yuh wife likes let her divorce u,sometimes in life we gotta learn to face d consequences of our actions,stop playing d victim card cos u ain't,what if she gave u HIV,I'm sure by now u must v given it to yuh wife, just shut d hell up... It's too early in d morning..

Don't mind the stupid evil guy and his evil wife. They have two children already, they want to now collect the only one boy the second mistress have.

And for his wife to be so persistent in taking the another woman's child from his mother, something tells me she plans to kill the poor boy later.

The wife is very stupid threatening divorce. Make she divorce nah! Wicked devilish wife!

Op u are not taking that child, whether u like it or not. That innocent boy's life cannot be cut short! Tell your wife I said so!

Pamship, u and your wife are very evil people! By God's grace that boy will not be given to you. How wicked can u and your wife be!

God forbid!

Nigerian women wey jealous pass the devil himself, the wife now feels obsessed and magnanimous to train her husband lover's child abi? Na so she kind and merciful reach!

The only child a woman has, u want to collect it and add to your family. Make una kill am later abi?

Yeye man! God pass una! Smhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by tolugar: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2019
kabayomi:
No method is 100% efficient but at least if you had donned the raincoat yourself you can be sure of things from your end..... Now you had to take her word for it and you see the outcome?

If you want to see that child better start changing the way you tell your story. Which one is she tricked you, you no want the child and all of a sudden you want the child? In a court of law emotions and ability to convince will win you the case, just forget your blurry facts even I cant understand clearly. The audio she can claim you forced her to say it or deny and she can also claim divorcee and more right to the child etc. In short she can claim anything - Better go find better lawyer prepare cos the way you're wrote this story eeh i see you losing the case already

I’ll tell her that my sperm is not 100% efficient.

DNA must prevail
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Barzinime(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Later you will complain that you didnt pass your exams undecided undecided
KevMitnick:
Shameless man, you like skin to skin abi? You foolishly believed her. Instead of you to use your own assurance. Congratulations, you are going to be a father. grin
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yawn
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by Biglittlelois(f): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
My own issue with this story is that;

Why will your wife demand for the boy all of a sudden? What is her reason?

You have your own kids, why do you want to collect the child from her, not even you but your wife?

And you mumuishly want to do her bidding,

Did it ever occur to you that your wife may have ulterior motive regarding that boy?

Or one pastor said that woman's child will be more successful than hers and she wants to do only God knows what
Re: She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant by DMerciful(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Op, your wife plans to harm that boy! If this happens his blood will be upon your head.

(1) (Reply)

My Struggle, This Is My Story / Lady Goes Berserk In A Bus In Lagos, After A Co-Passenger Sexually Harrased Her / Controversial Nigerian Braless DJ Shares Hot Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.